5.4

1. Oct 9, 2010
    I have been waiting for this game since forever, and it delivers. From Wu-tang and Beastie boys to Kanye and Soulja Boy, there is something for everyone. Best karaoke style game Ive ever played by miles, and has an awesome online community where you can rap against others, gain fans, gain rivals, and/or just make a music video!! AND if you got 2 mics then 2 people can play and the game,I have been waiting for this game since forever, and it delivers. From Wu-tang and Beastie boys to Kanye and Soulja Boy, there is something for everyone. Best karaoke style game Ive ever played by miles, and has an awesome online community where you can rap against others, gain fans, gain rivals, and/or just make a music video!! AND if you got 2 mics then 2 people can play and the game, for example on "nothin but a g thang" players 1 and 2 choose who is snoop and who is dre..... this game is great Expand
  2. jdo
    Oct 13, 2010
    THIS. GAME. IS. THE. SH*T!! I've been playing the game non-stop since I bought it this weekend at Gamestop. So much fun. Always wanted to have a hip-hop game since that's what me and my friends listen to. I like Rock Band/Guitar Hero, but like Jay says - we off that. The track list is hot -- some old school stuff I'd never heard -- and they've already got more hot DLC up. Plus, youTHIS. GAME. IS. THE. SH*T!! I've been playing the game non-stop since I bought it this weekend at Gamestop. So much fun. Always wanted to have a hip-hop game since that's what me and my friends listen to. I like Rock Band/Guitar Hero, but like Jay says - we off that. The track list is hot -- some old school stuff I'd never heard -- and they've already got more hot DLC up. Plus, you can record you and your boys playing around and then put it up on the web -- hilarious. If you like Hip-Hop, you need this game. If you like fun, you need this game. Expand
  3. Oct 26, 2010
    Great addition to anyone's music game collection!!! Sure to become a party favorite! The radio edits make it somewhat difficult for learning a song, but other than I have no complaints!

1. Feb 19, 2011
    Overall, Def Jam: Rapstar is a one-of-a-kind karaoke game that fans of rap music will appreciate, despite the censoring of the songs. There's just about enough content in the game to justify a full price purchase and with downloadable content on offer, this could be a title that's around for some time to come.
  2. Jan 20, 2011
    It has its flaws, but if you like rap or hip-hop, you'll surely have fun, especially in multiplayer.
    Def Jam Rapstar is the perfect rap game for any wannabe rap stars out there. With 40 tracks that span the entire rap genre, Def Jam Rapstar is only let down by a few technical issues and not having nearly enough iconic tracks for us to get our 'gangsta' on to.