7.1

1. Nov 18, 2013
    Mmmh what can I say about this. I'm just back from trading it in and getting back my old original copy. Why? Two discs and neither can be installed!!!! What the hell. Not happy at all. Such a great game as well. The game itself is easily a 10/10 but this lazy port is a useless 0. Don't waste your money on this keep your old original copy!!!! Sort yourself out square enix.
  2. Dec 5, 2013
    Although I have allready all DLCs and original game which deserve 9 out of 10 (-1 for simple thing which is irritating only for me when you look down you don't see Adams legs I decided to support developers with getting DC version. I really liked advertised features: official game guide, game+ mode, integrated Missing Link into story arc, improved graphics, new achievements, developersAlthough I have allready all DLCs and original game which deserve 9 out of 10 (-1 for simple thing which is irritating only for me when you look down you don't see Adams legs I decided to support developers with getting DC version. I really liked advertised features: official game guide, game+ mode, integrated Missing Link into story arc, improved graphics, new achievements, developers commentary and SmartGlass integration. Unfortunately this edition is completely, utterly broken. Here are details of what is missing or broken:
    - Official Game guide apparently it was only marketing mistake missing in Xbox version
    - improved graphics I don't see any of that, period
    - no installation option on Xbox 360
    - few bugs prohibiting player to advance in the story
    - new achievements and SmartGlass due to developer/publisher mistake game is recognized not as DC but as normal edition that's why this two features are missing this is a MAJOR fubar and Square Enix is doing nothing to resolve situation. They should offer full refund for customers for laying in marketing materials and delivering broken product. If you want to play this game, please buy second hand copy.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Feb 12, 2014
    Even with the second-screen setbacks and the wonky in-game commentary, the Director's Cut of Deus Ex: Human Revolution is still the best version of the game.
  2. Nov 19, 2013
    Two years after its initial release, Deus Ex: Human Revolution remains a superb experience and an achievement in storytelling and gameplay.
  3. Oct 24, 2013
    On the 360 the uses of Smartglass are minimal, but pretty cool nonetheless, allowing you to use your phone or tablet to perform the Hacking minigame or manage your skills and inventory. It’s very cool, and certainly feels very “digital age”, but it’s not much quicker or easier than using the controller.