8.0

1. May 24, 2013
    I know many people tend to throw poop towards DLC these days because they often are overpriced, lack substantial content, provide meaningless customizations of vanity, or are just dreadful overall. Everything in my review is suited for me. I gave this a 10/10 not because I think it is perfect, but because metacritic doesn't let you rate 9.5

Knife of Dunwall's gameplay is the same as

Knife of Dunwall's gameplay is the same as Dishonored just with a few new neat tricks, that being said, don't expect much. Overall the plot line is interesting, and allows you to make moral decisions, just as shown in the original game.

My problems with this DLC: it is only 3 missions, you can play this amazing game over and over, but when your stuck circle jerking yourself trying to find the moral hazards of your decisions, it is terrible that we have to see the same environments over and over
  2. May 7, 2013
    The new Dishonored dlc is here! Dishonored being one of my favourite games of 2012. So is the dlc worth getting or pasting? Well I can say that this is a really good dlc for fans of dishonored. You play as Duad, the man who really ruined Corvo's life Corvo's the chractor you play as in the Dishonored campaign). We got new locations that are not in the Dishoned campaign. Instead of summonThe new Dishonored dlc is here! Dishonored being one of my favourite games of 2012. So is the dlc worth getting or pasting? Well I can say that this is a really good dlc for fans of dishonored. You play as Duad, the man who really ruined Corvo's life Corvo's the chractor you play as in the Dishonored campaign). We got new locations that are not in the Dishoned campaign. Instead of summon rats, we got a power called summon an assassin witch will help you in combat, witch is a nice small change. Your actions still means if you get up to two outcomes witch makes this dlc have replay value. One thing I didn't like was how their were only three missions in total and one of those missions were short, witch means if you don't replay the dlc you may have bought a realy good, overpriced dlc. Overall really good dlc with replay value and worth getting with some money. Dishonored: The Knife of Dunwall 8.2/10 Expand
  3. Apr 21, 2013
    Good value for money for anybody who really liked Dishonored. I'm giving it a 10, for 800 MSP this DLC gives you more than enough content, brand new missions constructed with a completely new story that's intriguing, modified skills and weapons that change the game play, and achievements that keep the DLC's replay value at a minimum of 2 playthroughs.
  4. Apr 17, 2013
    Dishonored: The Knife of Dunwall was a perfect DLC. As it said it gave us 3 new levels, all of which longer than those of the regular campaign. If you loved the original game, you'll love this. It's a 10/10 for sure. I don't even understand how these ratings are this low.
  5. Apr 16, 2013
    The Knife of Dunwall is the epitome of what a DLC should be. It brings a classic new story to an already near perfect game by adding new levels, new gadgets, and a unique take on the villains of Dunwall in an experience that runs parallel to the first adventure.
  6. Apr 17, 2013

1. Jul 2, 2013
    The Knife of Dunwall can be finished quickly, in a couple of hours, but this isn’t how Dishonored is intended to be experienced. Players who take their time and thoroughly investigate each location will find over six hours of enchanting gameplay to sink their blade into.
  2. May 30, 2013
    Two brilliant, experimentation-filled missions. A shame it loses it toward the end. [July 2013, p.75]
  3. May 29, 2013
    This DLC offers more of what made Dishonored great, though it focuses on action over stealth and tells a weak story.