8.4

1. AustinH.
    Jun 20, 2010
    loved the game and expessially the toy-box mode, i beat the story the first day I had it and thought that i was done then i remembered toy box which is now my favorite part of the game
  2. JHakeM
    Jun 20, 2010
    Amazing game! Far more addicting than any shooter I have played. Simple and balanced controls, thousands of collectibles, and vivd worlds set this apart. My young sister wants to play, but I simply can't let go of the controller!
  3. MikeJ.
    Jun 21, 2010
    Extremely fun. Lots to do and keep busy. Played 3 hours on day 1 and beat 3 story levels and spent the other 1/2 the time playing in the Toy Box mode. It appears a big budget was provided as this is the best movie themed game I've ever played. Passed the controller back and forth with my 7 year old who LOL'd along with me when we did things just for fun like throwing aliens in a Extremely fun. Lots to do and keep busy. Played 3 hours on day 1 and beat 3 story levels and spent the other 1/2 the time playing in the Toy Box mode. It appears a big budget was provided as this is the best movie themed game I've ever played. Passed the controller back and forth with my 7 year old who LOL'd along with me when we did things just for fun like throwing aliens in a river, and to our surprise there were in game rewards for all the stuff we were doing. Very cool. Expand
  4. Feb 7, 2012
    Probably the best movie to game conversion I've seen. My two youngest kids have played it to death. It has great value for money as there are so many missions, side quests, items to unlock and areas to explore. My kids liked the fact that you can play as any of the 3 main characters. I was impressed by the missions, from a haunted house to Zurgs castle, to space etc. I definitely recommend it.
  5. BrandonR.
    Jun 17, 2010
    Starts off with a really great first impression, but eventually settles down into a capable sandbox game. At first it feels as if there is a ton of variety in the gameplay, but you will soon realize after about 3-4 hours you have done everything there is to be done. Still, those first couple hours were pretty amazing, and the developers really took advantage of the Toy Story license. Good game!
  6. MikeJ
    Jun 18, 2010
    Excellent game play. The Toy Box mode is really addicting. By far the most ambitious movie game ever made and my kids can't put it down.
  7. JamesM
    Jun 18, 2010
    Amazing game. Best movie adaptation. Traditional platformer that looks beautifiul. Toy Box mode is simple, addictive and really fun.
  8. davidw
    Jun 19, 2010
    My son who is almost five absolutely loves this game and i really like the toy box mode its really entertaining!!!!
  9. Sep 18, 2010
    Great game for both kids and us Atari mommas. Play together and work as a team. Toy box is her favorite. My daughter and I could play away the afternoon!
  10. Nov 12, 2010
    Excellent demonstration of the way kids games should be made, felt just like the movie in the characters and settings. This is the kind of production values all kids games should have, unfortunately I think most don't have the same kind of time or budget. . This is definitely something most will enjoy.
  11. Feb 18, 2011
    Best kids game on xbox 360. For older players depends on how much you like toy story. The game itself is pretty easy but still fun. Worth checking out if you can get it cheap.
  12. Jan 18, 2013
    A simple and very fun Movie Title. The story is told without spoiling anything that wasn't in the trailers and is a solid experience that up to three players can enjoy depending on the level. The Level based on the Buzz Lightyear Video game is a jem. Everything is there from the laser eye to the secret passage to the left.

The Toy Box mode is full of simple and creative challenges and

The Toy Box mode is full of simple and creative challenges and hidden collectibles. While I rounded up the toy box in a total of 2 days, the amount of variety possible in it is huge. One of the greatest Retail Movie titles in a long while.

1. Jan 5, 2011
    Toy Story 3 is clearly targeted at a much younger demographic of players than the vast majority of Xbox 360 releases, but there's plenty of entertainment value for young adults that grew up on the Toy Story movies.
  2. Toy Story 3 is not quite on par with the big boys as a hardcore adventure game. However, I can safely say that this is the best family movie tie-in game I have ever played-and I've played a lot of bad ones.
  3. Toy Story 3 is worth playing for the Toy Box mode alone, as it has a wealth of things to see and do. The story is fun, but far too short though, but it would make ideal fodder for the younger gamers out there.