8.3

1. Feb 7, 2012
    Probably the best movie to game conversion I've seen. My two youngest kids have played it to death. It has great value for money as there are so many missions, side quests, items to unlock and areas to explore. My kids liked the fact that you can play as any of the 3 main characters. I was impressed by the missions, from a haunted house to Zurgs castle, to space etc. I definitely recommend it.
  2. Sep 18, 2010
    Great game for both kids and us Atari mommas. Play together and work as a team. Toy box is her favorite. My daughter and I could play away the afternoon!
  3. Nov 12, 2010
    Excellent demonstration of the way kids games should be made, felt just like the movie in the characters and settings. This is the kind of production values all kids games should have, unfortunately I think most don't have the same kind of time or budget. . This is definitely something most will enjoy.
  4. Feb 18, 2011
    Best kids game on xbox 360. For older players depends on how much you like toy story. The game itself is pretty easy but still fun. Worth checking out if you can get it cheap.
  5. Jan 18, 2013
    A simple and very fun Movie Title. The story is told without spoiling anything that wasn't in the trailers and is a solid experience that up to three players can enjoy depending on the level. The Level based on the Buzz Lightyear Video game is a jem. Everything is there from the laser eye to the secret passage to the left.

The Toy Box mode is full of simple and creative challenges and

The Toy Box mode is full of simple and creative challenges and hidden collectibles. While I rounded up the toy box in a total of 2 days, the amount of variety possible in it is huge. One of the greatest Retail Movie titles in a long while.

1. Jan 5, 2011
    Toy Story 3 is clearly targeted at a much younger demographic of players than the vast majority of Xbox 360 releases, but there's plenty of entertainment value for young adults that grew up on the Toy Story movies.
  2. Toy Story 3 is not quite on par with the big boys as a hardcore adventure game. However, I can safely say that this is the best family movie tie-in game I have ever played-and I've played a lot of bad ones.
  3. Toy Story 3 is worth playing for the Toy Box mode alone, as it has a wealth of things to see and do. The story is fun, but far too short though, but it would make ideal fodder for the younger gamers out there.