6.7

1. Jul 22, 2012
    Sure the game is fun,the game has great graphics and its free, but the replaying sound, repetitiveness, frustrating Japan levels and the fact that the game only has 15 levels takes away from the fun.
    Buy,Rent,or Deny: Since its free buy it, but be careful.
  2. Apr 30, 2013
    A fairly fun and addicting game. The later stages are quite difficult and require very precise timing and mastery of the simple yet fast-paced controls. It's also free, which makes it a bonus. If you want a challenging platformer with achievements, you can't go wrong with this. The problems are that restarting takes far too long and the animations aren't good.
  3. May 9, 2013
    Crash Course is Total Wipeout with XBL avatars. Race from left to right on 2.5D environments filled with wacky hazards and obstacles.
    A great free game, not much wrong with it besides there are too few levels and the online is very limited. But for a free game it is absolutely amazing.
  4. Aug 20, 2012
    The first few levels are really fun but as soon as you get to the Europe levels it gets frustrating. It is free though and playing with friends is fun. Plus there is a little bit of replay value.
  5. Dec 15, 2013
    Doritos did a good job with this free download. It gave me something to play when I was in between gaming for real. The levels were decent but obviously grew boring after a while. I give it a 5 because that is exactly what it deserves. Mediocre but yet still entertaining if you've never played it before. Kind of fun to play once or twice against a friend in the same room.
  6. Dec 22, 2010
    This is an awesome game! MS hasn't really done much with the avatars since the NXE update other then 1vs100 and Kingdom of Keflings. So it's cool to see avatars being implemented. Not only that, but it makes the entire avatar marketplace basically DLC for this game allowing users to customize they way they look and the clothes they are wearing. Gameplay reminded me of a mix of Trials HDThis is an awesome game! MS hasn't really done much with the avatars since the NXE update other then 1vs100 and Kingdom of Keflings. So it's cool to see avatars being implemented. Not only that, but it makes the entire avatar marketplace basically DLC for this game allowing users to customize they way they look and the clothes they are wearing. Gameplay reminded me of a mix of Trials HD and the show Ninja Warrior! I have spent countless hours competing against my friends, battling for the best times! Still can't believe this game is FREE!!! This is a highly competitive game, I have seen users who have hardly even touched a Xbox360 get quickly addicted, along side diehard game junkies! This game appeals to any and everyone! The begining stages start out easy enough but quickly gain in difficulty as you progress, I see alot of users can't handle japan without rage quiting lol. This is a MUST HAVE! Collapse

1. X-ONE Magazine UK
    Feb 12, 2011
    Although matters are predictably brief, control proves as accurate as it is satisfying. [Issue#68, p.101]
    A tasty morsel that won't hurt your wallet. [Feb 2011, p.102]
  3. Jan 4, 2011
    Doritos has provided Xbox Live users with a free and very entertaining racing game that will keep you coming back for more, due to the tons of challenges.