6.8

1. Feb 14, 2011
    Extremely fun game to play, not to mention its free. The part I like the most was competing with friends for the fastest times. Also, going for gold time on all maps was pretty fun.
  2. Jan 3, 2013
    if your looking to have some fun playing a game with your friends then you will want to get this game it's free so it cost 0 msp and there's is a new dlc that cost 160 msp an it is very good(: it's got some good sounding music nice places a great game that cost nothing what more could you ask for(:
  3. Jan 8, 2011
    Quite possibly one of the best free games to be released. The game is absolutely fun and is a very solid platformer. The difficulty is in trying to get better times and that is a real chore in the loveliest way. Once again, XBLA delivers yet another great platformer. The only negative is that Crash Course will more than likely only be available for a limited time and only people who own it will ever be able to play the game again. So download and when that moment of truth happens, share it with your friends when they come over. It's a magnificent game and I for one hope the Doritos company continues to take the ideas of gamers and allow to them to become reality by a talented studio like BEhaviour. Kudos. Expand
  4. Dec 14, 2010
    First off it's FREE! So it' gets point just for that. This game is the best game for the price. It's worth a check out. It will not be every ones cup of tea. But, if you like a Mario meets WipeOut beat the clock type game here you go. It will give you a good couple hours of entertainment Have fun. Remember it's free so check it out.
  5. Dec 22, 2010
    This is an awesome game! MS hasn't really done much with the avatars since the NXE update other then 1vs100 and Kingdom of Keflings. So it's cool to see avatars being implemented. Not only that, but it makes the entire avatar marketplace basically DLC for this game allowing users to customize they way they look and the clothes they are wearing. Gameplay reminded me of a mix of Trials HD and the show Ninja Warrior! I have spent countless hours competing against my friends, battling for the best times! Still can't believe this game is FREE!!! This is a highly competitive game, I have seen users who have hardly even touched a Xbox360 get quickly addicted, along side diehard game junkies! This game appeals to any and everyone! The begining stages start out easy enough but quickly gain in difficulty as you progress, I see alot of users can't handle japan without rage quiting lol. This is a MUST HAVE! Collapse
  6. Jan 31, 2011
    Quite a fun game, especially for the price... FREE! Surely beats most of the Indie games released on XBL. Once you get the hang of the controls, the game is rather deep. We've gone back trying to beat each other many many times. A+ effort! Doritos Rock! But of course you knew that...
  7. Dec 20, 2011
    This game is just so much fun to play alone or with friends it becomes really cool being challenged by the great crash courses and beating records to get more achievements was just epic... and it's free.
  8. Jul 12, 2012
    Very fun game, compete with friends with leaderboards. One of the best Xbox live arcade games out there. Has 15 levels in total which is one of the only downsides to it
  9. Dec 22, 2010

1. Feb 12, 2011
    Although matters are predictably brief, control proves as accurate as it is satisfying. [Issue#68, p.101]
    A tasty morsel that won't hurt your wallet. [Feb 2011, p.102]
  3. Jan 4, 2011
    Doritos has provided Xbox Live users with a free and very entertaining racing game that will keep you coming back for more, due to the tons of challenges.