6.8

1. Dec 20, 2010
    Really not fun at all after the first few levels. For me, finishing this was a chore that made the game worth less than what I paid for it (nothing). Decent production values, but for me it crossed far over the line between challenging and frustrating. Finishing it became a chore.

I'd rate this a 3 out of 10 thanks to the cute graphics - especially before the countdown starts before each level. Bump it up another point for being free, aside from the time I sank into it.

1. Feb 12, 2011
    Although matters are predictably brief, control proves as accurate as it is satisfying. [Issue#68, p.101]
    A tasty morsel that won't hurt your wallet. [Feb 2011, p.102]
  3. Jan 4, 2011
    Doritos has provided Xbox Live users with a free and very entertaining racing game that will keep you coming back for more, due to the tons of challenges.