1.5

Overwhelming dislike- based on 57 Ratings

1. Apr 18, 2013
    Pros: Fantastic atmosphere and graphics, the punch and kicks feel real and really deliver a good feeling, the story is amazing, I have never cried at a game before but the ending to this was epic (I wont give spoilers)

My friend came round at the weekend, and we played this hour upon hour, We didn't even think about playing Fifa or Bioshock Infinite as we were already in gaming heaven.

Cons: It's only for the Xbox 360!!! My friend has a PS3 and he is so upset he isn't going to be able to play this at his house, that'll teach him for buying a PS3 huh.

Overall: A fantastic sleeper hit with an amazingly low price for admission, what more could one ask for?
  2. Apr 17, 2013
    Very good game, the battle are really good. punching and kicking lot fun. very good story. Gravity very good game company. i wish for more sequal and dlc.
  3. Jan 9, 2017
    I'm a huge Double Dragon fan since the earlier days (Arcade/NES mainly) and really loved this game! I love to play coop with my kid, and he LOVE to play even more with me.

I still don't understand why this huge wave of rate against this game, is NOT the same Double Dragon II : The Revenge, it's "Wander of the Dragons" which is another game, another history... deal with it! All

All missions are great and very diverse, playing coop is the best like the old ones, and even have a survival mode which is very cool! :D

I saw people complaining about be a easy game, that you can beat in few hours, bla bla bla... so why are you playing this on easy mode? Are you retarded?

And that's great to have a easy mode, so I can play with my kid since he had 3 years old. We played this games several times the missions and also the survival mode in the last year. And it's still fun.

Double Dragon II : The Revenge it's my all time favorite game, but this one have everything the original had, and lots more... aside all that I wrote above also improved and 3D graphics.

I love this series and have ALL OF THEM READY TO PLAY in the PC that I made to my kid, with emulators from all consoles available... And believe me, when we think to play Double Dragon, this one is the best experience available and my kid's favorite.

We have Double Dragon NEON on PC and PS3, but we still prefer to play Double Dragon II: Wander of the Dragons on XBOX 360, and is the main cause I didn't sell the console yet.

I wish this game be released on PC (Steam?) one day... It's really a great Double Dragon tittle!

Overwhelming dislike - based on 19 Critics

1. Games Master UK
    May 30, 2013
    The fighting system is more broken than Back Mountain. Avoid. [July 2013, p.75]
  2. May 6, 2013
    One of the worst Live Arcade titles ever released. An ugly remake that does not deserve anyone's money, cast it forever into oblivion.
  3. May 6, 2013
    A game that should not exist. Even if it were distributed free, no one would advise you to invest even a few moments with a product so indefensible from any point of view.