6.6

1. Feb 4, 2012
    Awesome fun for kids but parents & family as well. My three year old daughter can´t get enough of this game! A must-have for Kinect owners in my opinion. Almost all the minigames are fun and entertaining. The price is fair too.
  2. Feb 4, 2012
    I'm typically very stingy when spending my MS points (that I earn through bing.com anyway), but my five- and two-year-old loved the demo so much I gave in and bought the game at full price (800 pts), rather than wait for it to go on sale. I'd feel far better about spending 400 points on a title like this because it's a little thin on content -- I think eventually the kids are going to get tired of the few games that are really fun (particularly the ones that flood the room with lava, snow, or birds). That said, the minigames they like are SO popular and interactive it made the purchase worth it to me. Expand
  3. Feb 4, 2012
    Agree with the broader comments - light-hearted, lot of laughing from my 5 & 7 year olds. Asking for it repeatedly. Typical Double Fine quality (high)
  4. Feb 6, 2012
    I've been waiting for the perfect Kinect game for my kids (4 years old) for a while, and this is it. There's no instructions, no points, not even any real point--just a bunch of fun minigames that switch fast enough so fast the kids don't get bored. Well worth the money, especially on a rainy day to get the kids jumping around for 30 minutes or so.
  5. Feb 21, 2012
    My kids 7 and 9 love this game. They just can't get enough of it. But, what I really like are the reactions we had from adults the other night when we had a dinner party. I turned on Happy Action Theater and just let it run in the background. It wasn't long before the entire party moved from the kitchen to the living room and everyone was laughing out loud and having fun. This is an amzaing party game in a deceptively simple and playful wrapper. A must have for every Kinect owner! Expand
  6. Mar 2, 2012
    A great title, Double Fine Happy Action Theater is a fantastic game with much funny mini games, one of the best Kinect games, is funny, colorful, with a great control, a classic.
  7. Mar 18, 2012
    Had a little fun with. 2-player mode is incredibly enjoyable: throw lava at each other, feed the birds, dance, jump, crush etc. We were running from one side of the room to another like kids and had a great time. Things changed when another 2 friends signed in... More than 2 players cannot interact! We tried many times to grab some lava and throw it, but only two players were actually "playing". The other two were unable to do anything. Sadly underdeveloped. Oh well. Still, it has some good little ideas. Expand
  8. May 10, 2013
    I don't know what I am thinking when purchasing this game on xbox market. what a stupid and lame 'game'. kick balloons, throw lava, take photos. I am not a 5 years old, so if you are not/ have no children avoid this 'game' at all cost.

1. May 21, 2012
    More of an interactive demo than a game, it will hold your attention for about the same amount of time as a short demo will.
  2. Apr 3, 2012
    Happy Action Theater is not really a game. It is however an impressive demo that shows what Kinect is able to do. It's fun to see yourself on the screen, instead of a small avatar. Unfortunately, developer Double Fine hasn't fully used Kinect's camera. It just isn't enough.
  3. Apr 2, 2012
    If you opt to try it out, beware that this is the sort of thing you really do need to play with others. Playing is fun, watching others play is fun – but flailing through a bunch of Kinect minigames alone in a darkened apartment is not the Happy Action way.