6.6

1. Mar 2, 2012
    A great title, Double Fine Happy Action Theater is a fantastic game with much funny mini games, one of the best Kinect games, is funny, colorful, with a great control, a classic.
  2. Feb 4, 2012
    Awesome fun for kids but parents & family as well. My three year old daughter can´t get enough of this game! A must-have for Kinect owners in my opinion. Almost all the minigames are fun and entertaining. The price is fair too.
  3. Feb 21, 2012
    My kids 7 and 9 love this game. They just can't get enough of it. But, what I really like are the reactions we had from adults the other night when we had a dinner party. I turned on Happy Action Theater and just let it run in the background. It wasn't long before the entire party moved from the kitchen to the living room and everyone was laughing out loud and having fun. This is an amzaing party game in a deceptively simple and playful wrapper. A must have for every Kinect owner! Expand
  4. Feb 4, 2012
    Agree with the broader comments - light-hearted, lot of laughing from my 5 & 7 year olds. Asking for it repeatedly. Typical Double Fine quality (high)
  5. Feb 6, 2012
    I've been waiting for the perfect Kinect game for my kids (4 years old) for a while, and this is it. There's no instructions, no points, not even any real point--just a bunch of fun minigames that switch fast enough so fast the kids don't get bored. Well worth the money, especially on a rainy day to get the kids jumping around for 30 minutes or so.

1. May 21, 2012
    More of an interactive demo than a game, it will hold your attention for about the same amount of time as a short demo will.
  2. Apr 3, 2012
    Happy Action Theater is not really a game. It is however an impressive demo that shows what Kinect is able to do. It's fun to see yourself on the screen, instead of a small avatar. Unfortunately, developer Double Fine hasn't fully used Kinect's camera. It just isn't enough.
  3. Apr 2, 2012
    If you opt to try it out, beware that this is the sort of thing you really do need to play with others. Playing is fun, watching others play is fun – but flailing through a bunch of Kinect minigames alone in a darkened apartment is not the Happy Action way.