Dragon Age II: Legacy Xbox 360

5.1

1. Jul 28, 2011
    Legacy includes some new enemies, 3 side-quests and a decent plot for the main quest. The DLC costs $10 for around 1-2 hours of gameplay. If you enjoyed Dragon Age II you might like this as well, but if you were disappointed with Dragon Age II than Legacy isn't for you.
  2. Jul 27, 2011
    0.0
    After releasing a rushed , **** , disappointing game like DA2, I tried to trust them when they said they were "listening to the fans" to make "what they want" ****
    This DLC is pointless, over-priced , simple and not worth wasting your money or BiowarePoints on it. But I must say that DA2 original game is so **** bad that even this simple "Legacy" crap has a better story. Won't be
    0.0

But I must say that DA2 original game is so **** bad that even this simple "Legacy" crap has a better story. Won't be buying another DA2 DLC unless it is like 100 times better than this one. 10â

1. Oct 6, 2011
    This DLC is for those who're dedicated to the Dragon Age brand and that's about it. This short addition does a little to flesh out the Hawke story, but doesn't have the impressive scale that some previous Bioware DLC had.
  2. Sep 19, 2011
    Dragon Age II: Legacy is a pretty boring expansion. The combat is a bit more challenging, but the use of tactics doesn't make any sense. Legacy isn't a bad downloadable expansion, but is just very disappointing.
  3. Xbox World 360 Magazine UK
    Sep 19, 2011
    A little short and lighter on moral choices than we'd like, but the killer loot and smart new enemies make up for its shortcomings. [Nov 2011, p.112]