Dragon Age II: Legacy Xbox 360

5.1

1. Jul 28, 2011
    Legacy includes some new enemies, 3 side-quests and a decent plot for the main quest. The DLC costs $10 for around 1-2 hours of gameplay. If you enjoyed Dragon Age II you might like this as well, but if you were disappointed with Dragon Age II than Legacy isn't for you.
  2. Aug 9, 2011
    Adds 2+ hours of gameplay that is unchanged from DA2, (good or bad depending on your opinion of the original), but for me the real draw for me was the story elements. While Malcolm Hawke's role was underplayed, it was great to see grey wardens get screen time, and learn about one of the more interesting evil characters that the series has put forth (similar to the architect from awakeningAdds 2+ hours of gameplay that is unchanged from DA2, (good or bad depending on your opinion of the original), but for me the real draw for me was the story elements. While Malcolm Hawke's role was underplayed, it was great to see grey wardens get screen time, and learn about one of the more interesting evil characters that the series has put forth (similar to the architect from awakening but with a more interesting past.) combat was satisfying, conversation was great, and it was all in all a solid package from bioware. Collapse

1. Oct 6, 2011
    This DLC is for those who're dedicated to the Dragon Age brand and that's about it. This short addition does a little to flesh out the Hawke story, but doesn't have the impressive scale that some previous Bioware DLC had.
  2. Sep 19, 2011
    Dragon Age II: Legacy is a pretty boring expansion. The combat is a bit more challenging, but the use of tactics doesn't make any sense. Legacy isn't a bad downloadable expansion, but is just very disappointing.
  3. Xbox World 360 Magazine UK
    Sep 19, 2011
    A little short and lighter on moral choices than we'd like, but the killer loot and smart new enemies make up for its shortcomings. [Nov 2011, p.112]