4.2

1. Jun 1, 2011
    Thanks for making us have to pay for content that should have been in the game, BioWre, you're doing your sugardaddy EA proud by screwing over everyone who just wants a companion who can use the bows you pick up. I hope sales of DA3 go down the crapper.
  2. Mar 24, 2011
    DLc without any interest, it had one new companion and some quest related to him (like the other standard companion) with no savor and very little utility, i would only recommend it if you love having a prince in your group which for me is not worth 5$ ...
  3. May 14, 2011
    This review contains spoilers. The Only redeeming aspect of this is that you get to have a conversation with Leliana, but the fact that to do so you have to talk to Sebastian and then deal with him for the rest of the game makes it not worth doing more than once. I got it for free and I plan to disable it if I ever bother to play the game again. Collapse
  4. Sep 6, 2012
    It's a day-1-DLC that costs $7, and in order to avoid the cost, you need to pre-order 3 months in advance.
    Which basically means "buy this game blind, or we charge you extra." Horrible business practice, horrible.
    DLC content is also underwhelming.
  5. May 14, 2011
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Jul 5, 2011
    A good DLC full of action and thrilling story for BioWare masterpiece Dragon Age 2.
  2. Mar 29, 2011
    The Exiled Prince proves to be as "beefy" as BioWare promised, and that means that any fan of the franchise should seriously consider taking on Sebastian Vael's fascinating quest. You'll hardly regret it.