6.6

There are no positive user reviews yet.

1. It's not a terrible bargain and certainly not the outright robbery that some DLC can be at times, but Return to Ostagar can't compare with the quality of The Stone Prisoner or Warden's Keep DLC missions.
  2. To put it bluntly, Return to Ostagar is five dollars and will last you one or two hours. It poses no real challenge or overall benefit in experience and rewards. The best option would be to investigate the weapon and armor received, and see if it is worth the five dollars. However, for me, I can’t help but look around the corner at the expansion and see these upgrades as useless for my end-game characters.
    That we had to wait for the content for so long -- it suffered a delayed a couple weeks after its announced release date, and was subsequently pulled from Xbox Live when it did hit -- makes the quest taste even more bitter. Five dollars isn't a lot to drop on extra content, but when it's as bare as this it's hard to recommend to anyone who didn't shed a tear over Duncan's death.