5.7

1. Oct 27, 2011
    Just what i always wanted for a dragon ball game. It may not be the best fighting game there is but sure is the best dragon ball game. Amazing graphics, brutal ultimate attacks, engaging combat with beautifully animated cutscenes and of course custom characters.
  2. Nov 14, 2011
    I love this game. Took a little while to get used to the new fighting system, and yes, it does get a little bit repetitive, but the graphics and story mode are amazing. Hero mode seems incredible as well. This is one of my favorite DBZ games that I've ever played.
  3. Oct 27, 2011
    It is true to say that Dragon Ball Z : Ultimate Tenkaichi is not for the hardcore combat games fans.But if you're a true fan of the Dragon ball serie and you wish to take part in epic combats just like the anime , well this game is just for you!
  4. Nov 1, 2011
    This is a great game!! Guys, don't listen to all the naruto fanboys (dbz haters) because they know nothing about dbz ultimate tenkaichi. The controls are great and graphics are perfect.
  5. Nov 13, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I figured I would just pull out my old copy of BT3 and play it since I haven't done so in a very long time. So I started playing it and I realize that the fighting sucks. This is just my opinion though so don't get so defensive. I just think UT is on a WHOLE other level of fun. UT is my fav game of this year too. Again this is just my opinion, and no matter how many points you try to make, none of it will convince me that BT3 is the better fighter. Expand
  6. Nov 14, 2011
    This game was great. It had the awesome new character creation feature! The animation is great and the remastered animation cutscenes were even better! The combat was upgraded which mad it even better. This game was all i could ever ask for.
  7. Nov 27, 2011
    this game is the best of dragon ball simple and perfect, may not be the best of fighting games but still a great game for fans of Dragon ball. exactly what a fan wants
  8. Jan 18, 2014
    I hated this game the first time I rented it, instantly took it back in exchange for burst limit. A year on and after going back to watch from the vegeta saga for the first time in ten years, I gave it a gamble and hired this out, despite reading all the negative reviews on here, that even went as far to say that this game wasn't even worth hiring. How wrong they and I were...... This gameI hated this game the first time I rented it, instantly took it back in exchange for burst limit. A year on and after going back to watch from the vegeta saga for the first time in ten years, I gave it a gamble and hired this out, despite reading all the negative reviews on here, that even went as far to say that this game wasn't even worth hiring. How wrong they and I were...... This game is sheer joy, its just not a side scrolling mash em up like the previous games I have played and loved more than life itself. This is however, a dragon ball z game through and through, the updated soundtrack with over the top shredding remixes of classic songs is great, the animatiob is perfect despite the hilariously bad mouth animations which makes everybody look like they are chewing candle apple straps non stop. Bottom line is, if you are after a tekken or siul caliber clone, this iteration should be skipped, but if you are after a near perfect retelling of the classic series we all loved, then at least rent before you buy, have a session and pretend you are 10 again. It's about dragon balls..... how serious can you be over it...... Expand
  9. Oct 1, 2013
    Like the game love the creation. If you spend an hour tops you learn how to play, I think honestly people just saw the fighting mechanic said "this is to hard" and quit. Soon after giving this game a bad review.
  10. Mar 11, 2014
    i really enjoyed this game, i think it's alot better than battle of z. the story mode and the boss fights were awesome, they really captured the dbz fighting on here but the thing it lacks is the fighting they needed to give the player more control when fighting not do a two hit combo and immediately start hitting him without the players control, other than that i recommend this game
  11. Apr 28, 2017
    El juego es bueno, la cantidad de personajes esta bien aunque podría estar mejor, el sistema de combate aleatorio no me gusto mucho prefiero el tradicional, lo que hicieron con el modo héroe me gusto mucho ya que es un gran agregado a juegos de DB, la dificultad no es nada del otro mundo ya que juego en muy difícil y aun así gano cómodamente, me gustaron los jefes del modo historia y losEl juego es bueno, la cantidad de personajes esta bien aunque podría estar mejor, el sistema de combate aleatorio no me gusto mucho prefiero el tradicional, lo que hicieron con el modo héroe me gusto mucho ya que es un gran agregado a juegos de DB, la dificultad no es nada del otro mundo ya que juego en muy difícil y aun así gano cómodamente, me gustaron los jefes del modo historia y los torneos son como en todos los juegos de DB.
    Me parece que el modo héroe da mucho a este juego ya que la idea es muy buena y esta bien hecha, el juego esta bien si te gusta DB aunque no es mejor que el BT3, en definitiva lo recomiendo si te gusta la serie.

1. Jan 26, 2012
    Ultimate Tenkaichi may be the best looking DBZ game to hit our shores, it doesn't have the gameplay to back it up.
    Comes closer to perfecting the style of the Dragon Ball Z universe than any previous game, but the combat system is too simplistic to offer any real depth, and so we can only recommend Ultimate Tenkaichi to the most hardcore fans of the franchise.
  3. CD-Action
    Jan 19, 2012
    The story in the new Dragon Ball game is chopped up and very chaotic so you will get lost if you don't know the TV series very well. Fights get boring after a while and the load times are annoying. It was fun to play but as a fan of the original anime I was lenient to some degree. [February 2012, p.58]