8.2

1. Apr 25, 2013
    I give it 0. it's not worth money paid for it and generally just another Capcom screwing. It should have been 15$ DLC instead it turned into another rerelease, DR2 style. As being Dark Souls clone DD lacks individuality and screwing customers won't help this cause.
  2. Apr 27, 2013
    Well first of I really like skyrim and dark souls played those games combined like +300 hours, and then came dragons dogma dark FAIL I mean this game just blows, Like what year is it 2006 combat sucks and the game looks like all the detail was flushed down the toilet. And the character leveling system is way 2 confusing. I would not even recommend this game even if it was the last rpg on planet earth like worst rpg ever and someway remind me of the lord of the ring coop that came to xbox but even that was better Capcom next time I even consider buying anything again from you guys I always remember this epic fail. Collapse
  3. May 5, 2013
    This game was a complete disappointment. It was difficult to maneuver and the fighting was impossible. I had it set on the easiest setting. Also the story was weird as hell. You end of giving up your life to run the universe or something.
  4. Apr 27, 2013

1. Sep 16, 2013
    Dragon`s Dogma is a surprise. The new content and graphics are nice, but not more. The game scores with its good price and with all additional content.
  2. Jul 18, 2013
    There's no getting around it: Dark Arisen is difficult. There are moments when playing it that it may even feel like it's impossible and completely unfair, but the feeling of beating this title makes the incredibly tough adventure well worth it.
  3. Jul 14, 2013
    Bitterblack Island is a truly solid challenge bringing fun and atmosphere that is, however, suffering from the game's monotonous setting, limited space manoeuvring, and the game's linearity. Still, if you've never played Dragon's Dogma, you'll get the original heavy title along with this expansion pack.