6.8

1. Feb 9, 2012
    If you enjoyed the original duke nukem campaign you will most likely
    If you enjoyed the original duke nukem campaign you will most likely
    Enjoy playing this, the music has been vastly improved and starts up more often which I like , some new enimes, weapons, and boss fights are all fine and good but it still has the same annoying and clunky driving sections and platforming parts. If you diddent like the original campaign, save your cash. Gearbox should focus on building another duke game and forget about making dlc for dnf.
  2. Jun 24, 2012
    So i am happy to say that im glad i re-bought the game to play the DLC it was fun over the top duke action. I highly recommend you pick up a copy on any console (best on pc) and then get the DLC it also comes with some new multi player maps. If you despised forever then this wont change you're mind but for me it makes up for the mistakes they made in Forever.
    BUY
  3. Jan 6, 2012
    This campaign is definitely an improvement from the original story. The textures have been improved slightly, but not much else has changed visually. The good thing about this content is that is follows on from where the previous story left off, which is good for some people who thought the last ending was "not worth waiting for". Instead of creating a brand new plot, it connects with theThis campaign is definitely an improvement from the original story. The textures have been improved slightly, but not much else has changed visually. The good thing about this content is that is follows on from where the previous story left off, which is good for some people who thought the last ending was "not worth waiting for". Instead of creating a brand new plot, it connects with the original, making it a long, original experience. We are presented with two new weapons and new stat enhancers to renew the game. It also comes with 4 new multiplayer maps, which are structured much better than the current maps. I personally think that there are more people playing the multiplayer and I have found it much easier to find matches. If you are a Duke fan, you should definitely be downloading this. Collapse

Unless you unequivocally loved Duke Nukem Forever, there's no reason to invest in this DLC campaign. It offers more of the same, without any noteworthy additions or improvements. Combine that with some obvious graphical glitches and odd bugs, and there's little left to salvage the overall impression.
  2. Jan 17, 2012
    If you enjoyed the previous game, than you'll get a kick out of this game. I did find this game considerably easier than Duke Nukem Forever and when it came to entertainment, both are definitely tops, especially for Duke Nukem fans.
  3. Jan 17, 2012
    Fans of the Duke get quite a few hours of enjoyable and varied gameplay, new bossfights and more. But if you didn´t like Duke Nukem: Forever, then the Doctor won´t change your opinion.