Dynasty Warriors 6 Xbox 360

7.4

1. mr.thuku
    Mar 2, 2008
    i love my 360 and if you love yours i advise you don't feed it crap or dynasty warrior 6. the game is susposed to be a dynasty warrior revoultion but its about as revoulitionary as the french revelution. yeaah the graphics gave me an eyesore like drunks looking at flashing lights. the gameplay was like riding a crippliled pig, the presentation was like a guy with athritis making ai love my 360 and if you love yours i advise you don't feed it crap or dynasty warrior 6. the game is susposed to be a dynasty warrior revoultion but its about as revoulitionary as the french revelution. yeaah the graphics gave me an eyesore like drunks looking at flashing lights. the gameplay was like riding a crippliled pig, the presentation was like a guy with athritis making a powerpoint presentation. the game was just tutor to my soul i think after playing this i will neveer be the same Expand

1. Its predictable, "Save As from the last version" gameplay left us sad and disappointed. [Mar 2008, p.93]
    I had more fun with "Dynasty Warriors: Gundam," which I would recommend to those new to the franchise but looking for a "better" button-mashing experience.
    As I played through Dynasty Warriors 6, the series' first entry for this console generation, one thought kept permeating my head: "This is exactly the same game I played in college."