7.2

1. mr.thuku
    Mar 2, 2008
    i love my 360 and if you love yours i advise you don't feed it crap or dynasty warrior 6. the game is susposed to be a dynasty warrior revoultion but its about as revoulitionary as the french revelution. yeaah the graphics gave me an eyesore like drunks looking at flashing lights. the gameplay was like riding a crippliled pig, the presentation was like a guy with athritis making ai love my 360 and if you love yours i advise you don't feed it crap or dynasty warrior 6. the game is susposed to be a dynasty warrior revoultion but its about as revoulitionary as the french revelution. yeaah the graphics gave me an eyesore like drunks looking at flashing lights. the gameplay was like riding a crippliled pig, the presentation was like a guy with athritis making a powerpoint presentation. the game was just tutor to my soul i think after playing this i will neveer be the same Expand
  2. MW
    Feb 21, 2008
    This game nearly doubled PS3 sales in Japan when they came bundled together. The Dynasty Warriors series is so wildly popular there that changing the basic gameplay would be suicide for Koei. This is basically the Japanese version of Madden in the US. Not a lot of changes from year to year, but still wildly successful.

I am a big fan of the Dynasty Warriors series, but I have no

I am a big fan of the Dynasty Warriors series, but I have no illusions about the "ground breaking" design. This game, quite simply, is HUGE amounts of non-complex fun. There are levels of complexity that fans will dig into, but if you have never played a DW game before you can just pick it up and instantly become the bully on the school yard of feudal China.

This iteration of DW actually does have some major improvements over its predecessors, most notable is some actually decent storytelling and voice work (and translations) which have been somewhat lacking in other versions. You can also customize your character's abilities to a small degree as well as a number of other small tweaks that Koei has made.

Basically it's like this; saying that this is the same game you have played since college is identical to saying that playing Madden now is the same as when it was on the Genesis in '96. It is, and it isn't.

I urge you to try out this game, even just to rent it. Koei games never get good reviews because their games aren't cutting edge, but they are a LOT of fun.
  3. Apr 13, 2017
    Toujours à la rue graphiquement et toujours aussi nul à jouer si tant est que l'on puisse appeler ce truc un "jeu". Affligeant et consternant, on cherche un intérêt quelconque même le plus minime à une merde pareille : en vain. Cet énième épisode ne peut même pas prétendre au rang de vil nanar qui ferait rigoler une soirée où on serait assez bourré pour "jouer" à ce machin, car ce n'estToujours à la rue graphiquement et toujours aussi nul à jouer si tant est que l'on puisse appeler ce truc un "jeu". Affligeant et consternant, on cherche un intérêt quelconque même le plus minime à une merde pareille : en vain. Cet énième épisode ne peut même pas prétendre au rang de vil nanar qui ferait rigoler une soirée où on serait assez bourré pour "jouer" à ce machin, car ce n'est même pas drôle. Un abîme de nullité. Expand

1. Its predictable, "Save As from the last version" gameplay left us sad and disappointed. [Mar 2008, p.93]
    I had more fun with "Dynasty Warriors: Gundam," which I would recommend to those new to the franchise but looking for a "better" button-mashing experience.
    As I played through Dynasty Warriors 6, the series' first entry for this console generation, one thought kept permeating my head: "This is exactly the same game I played in college."