EA Sports Active 2 Xbox 360

5.4

1. Dec 9, 2010
    I didn't play the first game but when I got a Kinect for my Xbox 360 I ancticipated the release of this game so I could work out in my home. Overall I'm pleased with this game and I find myself anxious to exercise to see what new exercise and workouts this game will throw at me. There are some glitches and annoyances with the Kinect Tuner that really need to be glossed over before theI didn't play the first game but when I got a Kinect for my Xbox 360 I ancticipated the release of this game so I could work out in my home. Overall I'm pleased with this game and I find myself anxious to exercise to see what new exercise and workouts this game will throw at me. There are some glitches and annoyances with the Kinect Tuner that really need to be glossed over before the Active 3 or any add-ons are created for this game. If you can get passed the sensitive in-game menus and sometimes not being recognized by the Kinect then you will enjoy this game. As far as the gameplay this game is awesome, it's interactive and keeps you motivated. There are lots of different fun activies like dodgeball and a punching bag. It's a very cool game that really gets your heart rate up and you feel pretty accomplished afterwards. I give it an 8 because even though I love this game those glitches that come along with the Kinect tuner are sometimes very annoying. Expand
  2. May 20, 2011
    While nowhere near a perfect program for a workout, I have found myself using this program more that Fitness Evolved. I like the variety in the workouts and switching to different 'locales' for different exercises. I do wish we could pick and choose some workouts instead of being stuck on this 2 path choice. There are times the tracking seems off - but not enough to frustrate me.

1. Feb 23, 2011
    EA Sports Active 2 stands as one of the better fitness games on the market and sets an example for future endeavors in this genre.
  2. Jan 10, 2011
    With Kinect and the new wave of full-body motion-tracking exercise games, EA Sports Active 2 is starting to feel a bit left behind in the fitness genre.
  3. X-ONE Magazine UK
    Jan 6, 2011
    Bearing in mind that this isn't a game as we know them, EA Sports Active is surprisingly good fun. [Issue#67, p.89]