5.7

1. Jun 20, 2014
    Some people say this game is a crap. But it isn't. CI Games made a progress in game developing. Game brings us to oldschool World War 2 games where you can find nice old weapons, excelent music, good graphics, maybe not most advanced AI ... For this price - you should try it!
  2. Jun 23, 2014
    Ive just finished this game and I loved every minute of it.. People say its very buggy well I found one level where I had to start again because of this, but that was it. This game was action all the way and a good story line to go with it. Anyone who is thinking about buying it should get it straight away. The graphics wernt the best ive seen but they were good and the sound affects were cool. This game is a 10 for me and nothing would change my mind. Expand
  3. Jun 11, 2014
    I think that game was really fun.
    Hope to see another game as this one.
    Story line was very intreasting, think you will make the story line of the next game even better.
  4. Aug 21, 2014
    i enjoyed enemy front. sure it has its bugs but there is no denying the fun to be had here. i think WWII shooter fans should check it out and it is cheap. i got it for only 30 bucks

1. Aug 20, 2014
    To judge Enemy Front as a sum of its parts reveals it to be an FPS fraud - a pretender. [Sept 2014, p.104]
  2. Aug 18, 2014
    A disappointing shooter that has a few good ideas but can't implement them well enough to make it stand out from a very large crowd. [Issue#114, p.79]
    Enemy Front is a disappointing shooter that has a few good ideas but can’t implement them well enough to make it stand out from a very large crowd.