Eragon Xbox 360

5.7

1. MikeC.
    Sep 16, 2007
    Man, this game ios absolute garbage, I rented it because I heard it was an easy 1000 gamerscore, which it is, but the time you spent playing will make you want to vomit, I can only say the same about a few other games, those are Phantasy Star Universe and King Kong. Still worth a rent if your a G-Score type person.
  2. ShawnO.
    Jan 5, 2007
    Worst game ever even my little brother who buys the worst Xbox 360 games ever hated it...it has terrible graphics. I recommend not renting this game its not worth the 5 bucks!
  3. Aug 12, 2013
    unpolished repetitive action game, despite it many flaws game can provide entertainment with it surprisingly solid fight mechanics, otherwise poor graphics, and repetitive

1. AceGamez
    An excellent treat for fans of the books and soon to be fans of the film. The game covers a lot of territory while doing a great job of bringing a decent amount of challenge and thrills to the masses.
    Eragon isn't worth the brief amount of time it takes to play through it. The gameplay and presentation aren't up to snuff and the storytelling cutscenes don't do their job at all.
  3. While it's true that Eragon is not a game that will change your life or keep you hooked to your TV for 60 hours, it is a really damned fun co-op title where you and a buddy can wreak havoc on big orc-like critters with sick-looking neck-snapping and gut-stabbing moves.