F1 Race Stars Xbox 360

5.8

1. Apr 15, 2013
    Loved this game found it to be the best Karting game on the 360 Console, for all of those complaining about it being a crappy Mario Kart clone just go play Mario Kart. This game is trying to be something different from the face that has been plaguing the karting genre for generations now. This game does require you to use something very unique. Its called a brake and on most console itsLoved this game found it to be the best Karting game on the 360 Console, for all of those complaining about it being a crappy Mario Kart clone just go play Mario Kart. This game is trying to be something different from the face that has been plaguing the karting genre for generations now. This game does require you to use something very unique. Its called a brake and on most console its the left trigger. I know amazing they would include something like that, to me thats a much better way to take a corner then just drifting and getting a boost from it to boot. I urge you try the demo just dont look at it like Mario Kart look at it like its meant to be looked at. As a new type of Karting game that refuses to bow down to the Mario norm. Expand
  2. Feb 16, 2017
    This game was actually an enjoyable experience, and I wasn't expecting much based on the reviews. This is quite different than Mario Kart, and much more challenging. While I do understand the frustrations of this this game maybe being too hard for some, I also enjoyed the challenge.

The graphics still hold up today, and the there are plenty of races to keep you busy. I like the fact that there are different objectives to some races. Racing tracks with reversed controls, collecting trophies, trying to set lap times, etc. is a fun game for both kids and adults alike.

1. Jan 19, 2013
    Simply put, F1 Race Stars is the kart racing equivalent of a self-help seminar, or of a powerpoint on learning real estate sales. Like those sorts of intellectual death marches, it frequently made me yawn while playing and the whole thing has a painful sense of inevitability to it-which at least draws a further comparison with the sport on which it places primary focus.
  2. X-ONE Magazine UK