Fallout 3: The Pitt Xbox 360

7.2

1. Feb 4, 2011
    The Pitt is by far the best DLC for Fallout 3 the atmosphere is great, the story is amazing, and the new weapons and enemies are outstanding, graphics and sound are as great as ever, my only complaint is that it is really short and it doesn't add any new side quests, however this is worth the price of admission and a bunch of fun.
  2. Mar 20, 2012
    I disagree with some of the other reviewers, I think we must evaluate the DLC as a stand-alone experience. That being said, the Pitt was good. It gave you a desolate feeling of misery and provided some interesting theoretical questions. I enjoyed the 'fight your way out' concept as it made things feel as though I had just stepped out of the vault again. Overall the Pitt was a goodI disagree with some of the other reviewers, I think we must evaluate the DLC as a stand-alone experience. That being said, the Pitt was good. It gave you a desolate feeling of misery and provided some interesting theoretical questions. I enjoyed the 'fight your way out' concept as it made things feel as though I had just stepped out of the vault again. Overall the Pitt was a good place to explore, and provided a good companion to the core game. Collapse
  3. DavidW
    Mar 28, 2009
    Fallout 3 may be the best game ever made. The DLC can not be judged alone. It must be graded on it's contribution to the game(unlike multi-player, which I think should be graded seperately since it has nothing to do with the game) it is being added to. In this respect The Pitt is another home run in an extra inning.
  4. Damon
    Jun 30, 2009
    I enjoyed the atmosphere of the game and i didnt have much trouble getting around but i didnt like the fact that i beat it in about 2 hours and i wasnt really compelled to find all of the steel ingots and to kill those guys in the arena was pretty boring to me it felt like oblivion all over again with the arena
  5. Mar 20, 2012

1. The quality experience in The Pitt makes Operation Anchorage feel like even more of a misstep than it might really have been. Both offer some interesting additions to the main game and definitely provide additional play value in different ways. The Pitt is certainly the superior of the two in most regards. Get over the fact it was initially launched as a broken mess, this is one expansion Fallout 3 fans will truly appreciate.
  2. There are still nagging programming problems but for the most part, the Pitt does a lot better job at continuing the Fallout 3 experience. I enjoyed the DLC a lot more than the first one and it's nice to see a new and different environment in the game.
  3. The Pitt undoubtedly provides far more value for money than its predecessor, with around four solid hours of entertainment for the first run-through, and probably at least double that if you feel motivated to explore the quest from all the intriguing angles it throws up.