tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

1. Jan 27, 2014
    This game was pretty gun to start out with. A game your parents or non-gaming girlfriend can play with you. I don't have kids but I guess they would enjoy it. It gives out gamer points like candy and I thought that was cool. The games are a throwback and pretty cool but after you play two or three times you get pretty over the original play. I give it a 7 because for a good 30-45 minutes it was entertaining. If I played it with a new person I would get another 30-45 minutes of fun out of it. Other than that, nothing else. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

More than being a sub-Flash compilation of insulting video games, this casts doubt on whether Hasbro understand what makes its non-digital games good. Or perhaps it just thinks people who play video games are so stupid they'll gladly lap up any old crap. Whatever the reasons behind FGN4 - this is reprehensible.
    Feels absolutely barren - which makes the $40 price point both baffling and ridiculous. [Feb 2012, p.74]
  3. Dec 2, 2011
    I won't lie; I had a lot of fun with this game for the few days I played it, but with its limitation on players and its limited content it's hard to see this as a retail product.