5.0

1. Dec 5, 2012
    As a massive family guy fan I was looking forward to this game, I knew it wasn't going to be a game which would rival Halo 4 or Mass Effect so wasn't expecting much!!

Is a very fun game, I guess if your not a fan of the programme the game would come across as pretty poor! but I'm not a fan of Friends the TV programme, so I wouldn't go out and buy a game based on it! (that would be shocking)

The levels are quite fun to play and the sound bites are all fun also! some are repeated now and again, but its not a big budget game, so what you expect?
    Isn't the longest of games, but the multiplayer is quite fun also, is only local, but all fun with some mates!

If your a Family guy fan, I would recommend buying for a laugh, price tag is maybe quite high at the moment, but is good for a laugh, just don't expect a Mass Effect or Halo 4 is all!
  2. Jan 2, 2013
    I don't understand why everybody is hating this game! I think that this game is awesome. Well yeah, it is pretty short game but the challenges aren't so easy and if you are trying to get 100% from this game, it's gona take a while. The game should have been a little more hard but it's pretty funny and Family Guy like so I think that it's okay. The universes they traveled could been moreI don't understand why everybody is hating this game! I think that this game is awesome. Well yeah, it is pretty short game but the challenges aren't so easy and if you are trying to get 100% from this game, it's gona take a while. The game should have been a little more hard but it's pretty funny and Family Guy like so I think that it's okay. The universes they traveled could been more like the ones that were in the episode but now they were references to some other episodes witch is pretty awesome if you are a fan. The thing that this game is missing the most is the online multiplayer cause it's just pretty boring if you are trying to get those achievements. I gave this game 9 because this game should have a better grade
    and it's very entertaining.
  3. Jul 17, 2015
    Family Guy: Back To The Multiverse it's one of the best games on PS3 adn XBOX 360. With a cameo of Joyce Kinney, my favourite character, during the opening of the game. I hope that Joyce Kinney will live forever!
  4. May 18, 2015
    If you're looking for a game that is just fun, then this is your pick. Family Guy Back to the Multiverse, is a great game. It's hilarious, yes, but the gameplay is so fun and somewhat challenging. Don't think because the setting isn't serious that the gameplay will be lacking, because it's exceptional. The multiplayer is extremely fun, not to mention the challenge mode which is extremelyIf you're looking for a game that is just fun, then this is your pick. Family Guy Back to the Multiverse, is a great game. It's hilarious, yes, but the gameplay is so fun and somewhat challenging. Don't think because the setting isn't serious that the gameplay will be lacking, because it's exceptional. The multiplayer is extremely fun, not to mention the challenge mode which is extremely challenging. The game has a very solid story, especially for a comedy. There are 10 levels if I remember correctly, but these levels are packed with action that is so great. The weapons are fantastic and sometimes hilarious. I believe that the game devotes it's self so much that it forgets comedy as a main aspect. Don't get me wrong, it's still very hilarious, just not as crazy as you might expect. Still funnier than the Cleveland Show. This is a game that is hated on a lot, but I've found it to be really fun and am considering buying it for my PS3. That's saying a lot since it is a linear game. Expand
  5. Nov 22, 2012
    This game is fun. There is lots to do and some replayablility with some very well hidden secondary goals. The controls work great and the game really captures the show with lots of humor, I laughed out loud a lot. It is not a great game but it is certainly not as bad as the critics are saying. I think the developers did a pretty good job of giving fans a Family Guy game and I am notThis game is fun. There is lots to do and some replayablility with some very well hidden secondary goals. The controls work great and the game really captures the show with lots of humor, I laughed out loud a lot. It is not a great game but it is certainly not as bad as the critics are saying. I think the developers did a pretty good job of giving fans a Family Guy game and I am not disappointed at all. Not a masterpiece but a very fun game to play, much more fun than Assassins Creed 3. Collapse

1. Jan 19, 2013
    Appalling levels, terrible writing, repetitive gags and weak shooting mechanics make for one of the least enjoyable experiences of 2012. Be smart and avoid at all costs. [Issue#93, p.82]
  2. Jan 16, 2013
    Funny but mediocre shooter that a mother (or a hardcore fan) couldn't love. [Feb 2013, p.78]
  3. Jan 10, 2013
    Not good. Not funny. Which is a sin for a Family Guy game.