5.0

1. Jan 2, 2013
    I don't understand why everybody is hating this game! I think that this game is awesome. Well yeah, it is pretty short game but the challenges aren't so easy and if you are trying to get 100% from this game, it's gona take a while. The game should have been a little more hard but it's pretty funny and Family Guy like so I think that it's okay. The universes they traveled could been more like the ones that were in the episode but now they were references to some other episodes witch is pretty awesome if you are a fan. The thing that this game is missing the most is the online multiplayer cause it's just pretty boring if you are trying to get those achievements. I gave this game 9 because this game should have a better grade
    and it's very entertaining.
  2. Dec 5, 2012
    As a massive family guy fan I was looking forward to this game, I knew it wasn't going to be a game which would rival Halo 4 or Mass Effect so wasn't expecting much!!

Is a very fun game, I guess if your not a fan of the programme the game would come across as pretty poor! but I'm not a fan of Friends the TV programme, so I wouldn't go out and buy a game based on it! (that would be
    shocking)

The levels are quite fun to play and the sound bites are all fun also! some are repeated now and again, but its not a big budget game, so what you expect?
    Isn't the longest of games, but the multiplayer is quite fun also, is only local, but all fun with some mates!

If your a Family guy fan, I would recommend buying for a laugh, price tag is maybe quite high at the moment, but is good for a laugh, just don't expect a Mass Effect or Halo 4 is all!

1. Jan 19, 2013
    Appalling levels, terrible writing, repetitive gags and weak shooting mechanics make for one of the least enjoyable experiences of 2012. Be smart and avoid at all costs. [Issue#93, p.82]
  2. Jan 16, 2013
    Funny but mediocre shooter that a mother (or a hardcore fan) couldn't love. [Feb 2013, p.78]
  3. Jan 10, 2013
    Not good. Not funny. Which is a sin for a Family Guy game.