1.2

Overwhelming dislike- based on 114 Ratings

1. May 23, 2013
    Save yourself some money and please do not support this terrible game.
    The game modes are ridiculously boring, the game will fail you without reason and the graphics are hideous and out dated. For the price this is definitely not worth it, maybe $10 on xbox arcade is justifiable.
    The only reason I am giving the game a 3 is that I love the idea of a coop campaign, although my partner and
    I could not enjoy it. Expand
  2. May 26, 2013
    This game makes NFS:The Run Wii look like a decent racing game. Bad physics, story, graphics and OST. Only decent voice acting. May the kamikaze cops from NFS:MW 2005 teach you a lesson Activision.
    0/10:
  3. May 24, 2013
    I can not believe that at this point in order to generation, to develop a game with these characteristics so poor, totally disappointed of this game, I expected much more potential. not live up to any driving game of this generation and even could say that would stay bad against driving games of the old generation.
    honestly the worst game I've seen in this generation of video games.
  4. Jun 27, 2013
    Very disappointed with this game. I never expected it to be brilliant, but it is a lot worse than what I thought it would be. The selection of cars are poor and driving them are just as bad and the shooting is just terrible. Same could be said about the gameplay and the graphics are woeful and it looks like it was released on the old Xbox or something. The only way I would have been satisfied playing this is if I bought it for 99p and found it on a charity shop shelf. Significantly overpriced and the fact that the game fails you when you do everything right just makes it frustrating. Very, very poor. Expand
  5. May 28, 2013
    On Brazil this game costs 80 dollars on steam,

it is or game?

piece of
  6. May 30, 2013
    Game is terrible. Nothing else really needs to be said about it. Buggy missions, buggy animations, horrible cut scenes in an effort to tie-in to a fairly decent movie franchise.
  7. Jun 13, 2013
    Horrible graphics, bad dialogue and just not impressive. Just a horrible piece of trash. Save your money and but something more better than this. 0/10
  8. May 31, 2013
    Tell me that's a joke. Tell me that's a joke. Tell me that it's just a nightmare. I do not know whether to laugh or cry. The ps1 games compared to this crap are fabulous and still fresh and current.
  9. Jul 1, 2013
    Another one of Activision's "Great" contributions to video gaming, Avoid buying Activision movie licensed games AT ALL COSTS. This piece of junk isn't even worthy of being in a junk collection.
  10. May 29, 2013
    HAHAH WHAT THE IS THIS We have 2013 and not 2003. This is a hillarious piece of full price? for what? definetly not the graphics or the cars hahaha, me, this is funny. the gameplay is a joke too. a handy racer is better. and they only cost 5 bucks"
  11. May 27, 2013
    just a not more not less, but i really like vin diesel because is very hanson, and the others people in the ****ing game. please buy it!!!
  12. May 26, 2013
    another zero out of ten to the score? i think, yes! just another abortion movie based game that completely fails in every aspect... bravo i say to you Activision for publishing this aborted mess.... remember folks, whenever a game of release comes out on release for $40 and has a big name (ie. fast & furious) 9 times out of 10 its going to bring you nothing but tears and a severe case of buyers regret. Expand
  13. Jul 6, 2013
    See that metascore up there? That should serve as a warning to any developer that wants to squeeze a pile of out it's ass and then chuck a well known franchise on it. A big name doesn't guarantee big reviews.
  14. Jul 15, 2013
    This game is the height of Movie Game Cash-In Trash, and is nothing but it. It has no entertainment value, insulting graphics, lack of a physics engine, poor controls, awful AI, and a complete lack of respect to the franchise and it's audience, whats more is that the game barely functions as a serviceable racing game, thus making it a non-playable game to begin with. This is not only among the worst racing games, worst movie games, or worst games this year, this game should go down as one of the worst this generation, if not all time. Bury this trash along side E.T. in the Desert and erase it from your mind, and your hard drive. Expand
  15. Sep 29, 2013
    another movie tie in game probably made in 2 weeks on a budget of $50. do you really expect it to be good. just go back and watch the movies instead.
  16. Oct 23, 2013
    Please do not buy this game. You will have nightmares that you went into the store and bought this game and you tough it was going to be good. so please save your money and buy some indie games
  17. Aug 21, 2013
    Seriously just stay away from this game. Horrible graphics, constant bugs and frame rate issues, missions get ridiculously repetitive, and the game is just in general horribly broken.
  18. Oct 15, 2013
    Speechless. Better than the film, better than gta 5, no lie. blows you away like a fan. The gameplay simulates real life better than likings og gran turismo and forza. See you on the streets

1. Jul 19, 2013
    Fast & Furious: Showdown is one of the worst games we've seen so far this year. It’s technically poor, boring and doesn’t have that Fast & Furious flavor you could be looking for. And it doesn’t come at a budget price either.
  2. Jul 5, 2013
    One of the worst games we'ever played, from every side you watch it. There's really nothing to save here.
  3. Jul 2, 2013
    Put the pedal to the metal and drive away as far as possible from this atrocity. [CD-Action 08/2013, p.82]