4.1

1. Dec 2, 2011
    Futuristic racing games are not easy to come by nowadays. Why play a futuristic racing game? It's faster! It's more open to possibilities! You can do things like shoot magnet balls and weigh down your opponents until they crash into the ground and explode! You can't get that kind of excitement from racing simulator. This game took some getting used to but you certainly can get used to theFuturistic racing games are not easy to come by nowadays. Why play a futuristic racing game? It's faster! It's more open to possibilities! You can do things like shoot magnet balls and weigh down your opponents until they crash into the ground and explode! You can't get that kind of excitement from racing simulator. This game took some getting used to but you certainly can get used to the unique experience of piloting a hovercraft. I picked this game up just for the lols because it was $16. I was more than surprised that it has become one of my favorites. The only problem you might find with this game is that you smoke your friends too badly at it unless they own it too. I enjoyed upgrading my racers and had days of entertainment from this diamond in the rough. Expand
  2. Mar 16, 2012
    I love this game, is a bigger sorprise, is interesting, funny, the title is excellent, have great graphics, incredible controls, good effects, the score is incorrect.

1. A brave concept fails to disguise a lame racer not worthy of sniffing "F-Zero"'s fumes. [Oct 2007, p.84]
  2. Fatal Inertia promised so much in its early showings (which claimed to represent in-game footage), but has turned out as a decent but thoroughly predictable racer. [Oct 2007, p.95]
  3. This is a good-looking, fast racer but it's a little limp in the action stakes. [Oct 2007, p.77]