6.8

1. Feb 22, 2012
    In Feeding Frenzy, you play as a magic fish. Our silent protagonist has seen both the cruelty that the ocean can offer but also the peril. In his wide, white eyes we see his longing for something more. He was not born to be but a small fish. He was born for greatness, for the wanton pleasures that could never be given to a fish such as he. Then one autumn night, the kind of night where the wind listens to the earth and the earth to it, the fish had a thought: "I'm going to eat my friends. I'm going to eat them all." And he did. Soon he became the biggest fish of all. The rest of the seabed called him Uncle Bigfish McEatsfriends. He was never an uncle. During the day, he commanded small fish, once his comrades, in the war against the Hell Trouts of the Red Sea. By night, he engaged in unspeakable acts of debauchery (bass to mouth) with Hell Trout prisoners. Truly, he had become an instrument of the fish god of evil SatanFish. One crisp morning, he caught sight of the tail of a fish, the largest he had ever seen. "It's bigger even than me" he said with his mouth. Wasting no time, he devoured the tail of the fish along with the rest of it and he was never seen again.....................He ate himself! Come on! Expand
  2. Sep 29, 2011
    Repetitive and dull, this game isn't bad but the only reason you'd play it is if you got it with the XBLA Compilation Disc. Certinaly better than a number of arcade games, but not the best.

1. Eat your heart out in this undersea action game, in which you guide a fish around as it swallows up anything smaller. Fun, simple gameplay makes this one a fine if brief diversion.
    With such simplistic mechanics, meager challenge and lack of game modes, it's difficult to recommend spending your Microsoft Points on this one. It's got a sense of humor for sure, but in the face of many more robust and engaging XBLA titles, Feeding Frenzy falls short.
  3. Feeding Frenzy looks nice, plays simple, but has very little variety.