FIFA 06: Road to FIFA World Cup Xbox 360

6.0

1. ChrisL.
    Jul 6, 2006
    Love it! Pace-that's the new trend.
  2. ReelWorld
    Apr 28, 2006
    Good first effort - but the new FIFA that just released kills this one. Lack of teams and a rushed feel to the mechanics of the game make this rate a lot lower than other titles.
  3. ChrisB.
    Jul 16, 2006
    I could waist more than an hour criticizing this game, instead my only commen will be what was EA thinking when they released this game? and also nice rip off by making us believe fifa 06 for 360 was the same for xbox.
  4. AbdulR.
    Dec 20, 2005
    It is a Wonderful Game it has everything in it good graphics, Good gameplay, Good sound etc. People says it does not have enough modes in it. I ask you why do you need a manager mode in a World cup game you can't transfer players whats the point. Overall it's a fantastic game.
  5. Cesar
    Dec 22, 2005
    This game looks awesome on the 360, the gameplay is great, and the roar of the crowd is amazing.
  6. MiguelG.
    Dec 30, 2005
    C'mon people, I know there some people in these forums that are annoyed for not having a 360 so they bash every game (I've saw a 0 - ZERO - rate for COD2 (that's is what ? jelously!), but we've got to admit that this game is very poor. Even old PES 4 on the previous XB is so, so, so, so much better...
  7. OrenG.
    Nov 22, 2005
    This game rocks! Me and my homies are having a blast. The controllers are as awsome as the Xbox version but the graphics are awesome! This game is so beautiful! In HD of course.
  8. David
    Dec 22, 2005
    Yes, the game may have been rushed, perhaps the developer didn't fully utilize the hardware capabilities of the Xbox 360. Nevertheless, this is still a very solid game and deserves a minimum score of an 8 or 9. It certainly doesn't deserve anything lower, unless the reviewer's sole purpose revolves around bashing a game instead of addressing the actual merits of the game.
  9. Chris
    Dec 3, 2005
    One of the worst games of soccer I've ever had the displeasure of playing. Truly awful. How they took an already iffy title like the Xbox version and muffed it up so badly for the 360, I have no idea. Horrible form.
  10. MathiasNielsen
    Feb 18, 2006
    where is the club teams????, you cant even play in the world cup, you can just play in the qualifiers and then the game is done! I ....... HATE IT! i paid 65$ for it and i must say it ws a waste of maoney when you consider what other great games there is for xbox 360!
  11. IbrahimF.
    Feb 27, 2006
    Need more realistec and littlebit slow. more face. and improving skin of the player. includ presentaion ceromony after the final game.
  12. Franchise
    Nov 23, 2005
    The visuals and crowd noise are stunning...you must own this game if you have an HDTV and love soccer...hell i fyou dont like the sport, buy it anyway lol. Great controls and easy to learn. Good stuff!

The passing system seems to have regressed a bit and takes us back in time to the days where tapping the pass button in FIFA was like showing your complete faith in the forces of chance.
    While EA provides a decent, yet very shallow, base for its first next-generation soccer title, it's evident the team over at EA Canada could have done a lot more. As such, we will be eagerly awaiting "FIFA 07."
  3. Official Xbox Magazine
    It's disappointing to get a same old game on a fresh new platform. [Holiday 2005, p.80]