7.6

1. Nov 24, 2012
    FIFA 06 was like 1000x better. Why? Well the AI was better. In 07, your AI sucks, while the opponents AI can grab you and pull you in a circle when you are about to make a shot IN THE PENALTY BOX - and no penalty is called. Even on Amateur the AI can make 10 passes in a row - IN THE AIR - and everyone will be perfect. And - if you're playing on Amateur - and you're facing the 20thFIFA 06 was like 1000x better. Why? Well the AI was better. In 07, your AI sucks, while the opponents AI can grab you and pull you in a circle when you are about to make a shot IN THE PENALTY BOX - and no penalty is called. Even on Amateur the AI can make 10 passes in a row - IN THE AIR - and everyone will be perfect. And - if you're playing on Amateur - and you're facing the 20th place team in the league - you can bet it will be the hardest match of your life. The 20th place team will be the best goalie you've ever faced. Sorry, EA - but you bit the big one on this game. Expand
  2. JB
    Oct 20, 2006
    It's the best FIFA ever,but that is still not enough too make this a good football game. Maybe FIFA 08 will be closer to the mark. For now even PES5 is far closer too the mark, PES6 will be the best football game to date, resistence is futile.
  3. CP
    Oct 27, 2006
    The reason MLS aren't on it is because who wants to be a MLS side anyway! None of us because their crap! I've played the 360 version and even my pro evo mate who hates fifa said I like fifa now, make sure you have the camera on dynamic 2 for the more pro evo feel, the gameplays better though.
  4. PabloR.
    Oct 28, 2006
    It is an amazing football game, visually stunning, extremey playable. A very big and nice surprise. Well done EA.
  5. Tim
    Nov 3, 2006
    put in the time and effort to build your skills and this game will kick any other soccer game out there, this coming from a pro evo die hard, 9 outta 10
  6. TeenaB.
    Nov 7, 2006
    It takes time to learn the mechanics but when you do -- wow! It feels natural. I think EA has a winner. Just add PKs from World Cup game and Interactive Leagues and you'll have a homerun.
  7. TimothyN.
    Oct 18, 2006
    The fifa series cannot be touched by any football game anywhere in the world not even PES comes close. The critics must just accept that FIFA reigns supreme I have played PES and there are so many flaws in PES the passing,shooting,accuracy and the pace of the game is poor you can hardly play a through pass. So shut up and live in your boring vacume which you call PES. FIFA is for hard The fifa series cannot be touched by any football game anywhere in the world not even PES comes close. The critics must just accept that FIFA reigns supreme I have played PES and there are so many flaws in PES the passing,shooting,accuracy and the pace of the game is poor you can hardly play a through pass. So shut up and live in your boring vacume which you call PES. FIFA is for hard core football fans like us and not NOVICES like the critics. The critics go on and on how bad FIFA is each an every year which is not bad because that is why they exist........Please give credit were its due. Expand
  8. NeilB.
    Oct 28, 2006
    I've always had FIFA and Pro Evo, and Pro Evo has always been the king. But this time I really do feel that FIFA is the better game.
  9. JB
    Oct 31, 2006
    Great basis to change the way football games are played. I love PES but here I say: amazing!
  10. JamieA.
    Jul 12, 2007
    This is my favourite soccer game to date, it totally obliterates PES. I love everything about FIFA 07 except for the the fact that the Portuguese League is missing.
  11. NielsT.
    Aug 19, 2007
    At the end of the day, it's a pretty solid game. New gameplay and a good carrer mode, makes up for a bit lacking game.
  12. Superyoma
    Nov 2, 2006
    It is interesting to see higher ratings given by the European magazines than the American magazines. The true understanding of how to play the beautiful game is evident. I think EA has made some serious strides and are setting 08 to be an amazing game. PES had better get some licenses or they could be in some serious trouble in this war.
  13. AM
    Nov 5, 2006
    This game is underratted. The problem is you have to turn off passing assistance so that the game beomes more free. You can adjust the defensive auto-switch as prefered. Passing is encouraged and it's best to lay off the sprint button unless you're going in a straigth line as it make it harder to control. Game will be low scoring and more realistic. FIFA 07 is now a much betterThis game is underratted. The problem is you have to turn off passing assistance so that the game beomes more free. You can adjust the defensive auto-switch as prefered. Passing is encouraged and it's best to lay off the sprint button unless you're going in a straigth line as it make it harder to control. Game will be low scoring and more realistic. FIFA 07 is now a much better competitor to PES/Winning 11 in terms of gameplay and has awesome visuals and sound. The only negative is limited leagues and stadiums, but all the important ones are there anyway... Expand
  14. JugsterJ.
    Sep 27, 2006
    NO MLS in the 360 version, why you might say, because small development team at EA are producing too many games, working too many hours that they can't meet the deadline for the 360 version. The Xbox and PS2 versions does have MLS. Its not the people making the game but Heads at EA who are all about business are not hiring enough people and getting the bang for their bucks. Its the NO MLS in the 360 version, why you might say, because small development team at EA are producing too many games, working too many hours that they can't meet the deadline for the 360 version. The Xbox and PS2 versions does have MLS. Its not the people making the game but Heads at EA who are all about business are not hiring enough people and getting the bang for their bucks. Its the cheapest business startegy of all time, they could easily hire more people but they choose not too, giving us 25% improved versions every year. So don't blame game developers or 3d artists blame the fake millioners runnning EA (forget the overworked developers, when can I buy my 6th car). Thanks for chargin $59.99 this will also maximize profit for a game thats 20% improvement from last year. Expand
  15. SoccerBoy
    Jan 27, 2007
    Awesome game but sort of hard to shoot, the aiming control is very sensitive.

1. But as much as we wanted to hail EA's proactive progressive approach to FIFA as the great slayer of Konami's complacency, the fact remains that "PES6" is marginally the better game in ways that matter.
  2. Massive improvements to the animation and the ball physics help to free the series, and make ever-increasing strides in closing the gap between it and Konami's Pro Evo Soccer. That said, there's definitely room for improvement, most notably in the number of leagues, the player models, and all-round audio.
  3. It looks great and plays amazingly.