8.0

1. Feb 24, 2011
    Nice, this is the type of soccer game I can recommend, the graphics are alright, and at least they didn't add the curves while players are running but they have to run straight without losing any balance to the ball.
    I you compare it to FIFA 10, not really, even though FIFA promised that most players moralities would be even higher, but looks like, still the same thing. Anyway on FIfa 09 you don't get as much as bugs as FIFA 10.The bad thing though is the AI is a bit slow when you want to make slick passes, and it's really detailed as FIFA 10's graphics. Though for game speed it's simple and fast.
  2. Feb 18, 2012
    FIFA 09 was my first Xbox 360 game. This game led me to believe that Xbox games were not the best and I didn't play the game for a while. However when I got back into this game I realised that it can actually be quite fun and in my opinion is better than FIFA 10 and 11 due to the fact that the ball sounds so fluent and exaggerated which to me is a good feature. The game's graphics wereFIFA 09 was my first Xbox 360 game. This game led me to believe that Xbox games were not the best and I didn't play the game for a while. However when I got back into this game I realised that it can actually be quite fun and in my opinion is better than FIFA 10 and 11 due to the fact that the ball sounds so fluent and exaggerated which to me is a good feature. The game's graphics were more than decent for their time and it was a real shame when they took the servers down for the game. Expand

FIFA 09 returns to the pitch full of swagger, and it does it’s very best to deliver on EA Sport’s promise of creating the definitive football title. An exacting game on the pitch and an overwhelmingly comprehensive one off of it.
  2. FIFA 09 comes with a new system of passes, stunning graphics and the all elements are taken almost to perfection. Fun for both newcomers and veterans! [Oct 2008]
  3. The best FIFA game ever made. Over to you Konami.