7.7

1. Sep 26, 2010
    It may be super easy, but this is by far one of the best sports game ever invented. It made me feel like I was playing an actual game. However, manager mode is full of bugs.
  2. Oct 5, 2011
    Fifa 10 is a very good game but the problem is that you can't curl when you shoot also the players don't go down and it doesn't say substitute player Fifa 10 is a cool game but just needs little tweeks to make it special
  3. Jun 30, 2013
    Fifa soccer games has always had the distinction of being technically solid, and true to the world of soccer or 'football' and Fifa 10 carries on that just as well as it's predecessors. I played most of my time in Manager Mode and I found it be extremely exciting and playing through multiple seasons to be rewarding. I played as Chelsea and had great pleasure crushing Manchester United over and over again! However, those who play soccer in real life might notice the unbelievable goals that you can have in this game, but I looked past that because I really like the animations of the players and the sounds when you're in the middle of the game and score goals it just really powerful. The crowd animations aren't that good, but luckily you don't have to look at them all that much. This is a really good soccer game, in fact it is one of the best. Expand

1. Having convincingly overtaken its main rival last year, FIFA 10 nevertheless consolidates its lead with great authority. Last year, I said FIFA feels like football, rewards football, and punishes football for football reasons. The difference between FIFA 09 and FIFA 10 is that the latter knows exactly where the former fell short of that, and makes up the distance in almost every case.
    One of the most refined, polished and compelling takes on the beautiful game – and arguably of any given sport. While this year’s improvements might seem slight on paper, each one is perfectly pitched and works together to create an experience that’s an improvement on last year’s game in every conceivable way.
  3. FIFA 10 is all the best a football fan could imagine, you simply have to have it. The score is the right prize for a nearly perfect game that deserves the right prize for the work done in the last years that brought the average arcade game of the past, to the nearest thing to real football actually available. You'll stop playing FIFA 10 only when FIFA 11 will be on shelves. Great job EA, great job Moore, great job Rutter. You have to play it!