6.6

1. Mar 13, 2012
    Amazingly fun addition to the FIFA franchise, this game is packed with content and fun. To be able to pull off some the tricks and make your friends feel stupid is such a great feeling, this is addictive and amazing and is a MUST BUY!
  2. Mar 14, 2012
    dis is da sikest fifa eva u can do cool triks to mug off ure frends and make em look rite foolish me and ma m8 banterus b fink its awsome MUST BY dis game or ill shank ya.
  3. Mar 15, 2012
    I LOVE this game! It took out all the chasing I had to do in Fifa 12 and added a fast paced, extremely fun experience. I love the fact that I can make my own team and play with them on multiplayer against other created teams. Another great multiplayer feature is that you can play 4v4 games with 8 online players! I'm enjoying the game so far and will continue to enjoy it.
  4. Apr 21, 2012
    This game is arguably the best game in the fifa street series (Defiantly better than the last one) . This game might seem a "bad one" at the beginning but once you get the hang of the controls , the skills and the shooting , the game will feel fantastic . The more you play , the more skills and attributes you unlock , thereby making more fun to play and easier to defeat opponents . It's aThis game is arguably the best game in the fifa street series (Defiantly better than the last one) . This game might seem a "bad one" at the beginning but once you get the hang of the controls , the skills and the shooting , the game will feel fantastic . The more you play , the more skills and attributes you unlock , thereby making more fun to play and easier to defeat opponents . It's a shame the game didn't support the local modes - like panna rules and last man standing - online . There's also the fact that you can't play online with any other team , except your created team , which is kind of bummer . Overall , this game delivers on what was promised , if you're a fifa fan and looking for something fresh , then look no further. Also , if you're a long time fifa street fan , then you won't be disappointed . Expand
  5. Mar 18, 2012
    Nice game, but not exacly what I expected. In fact its fun with 5 vs 5, but doing a tricks is not fun like "12". Nice game but only for minutes in one day :(
  6. Mar 16, 2012
    A fun game. Takes the essence of the old Fifa Streets but makes it a bit more realistic, the skills are more realistic, the goalkeepers aren't insanely good and the game modes are fun and interesting.

The world tour mode is what you expect, play games, improve your ranking and increase your teams stats. Does it do anything revolutionary? No. Is it worth owning? Yes Do you need to own it

Does it do anything revolutionary? No.
    Is it worth owning? Yes
    Do you need to own it right now? No I would say wait til it comes down to about half its launch price and get it.
  7. Mar 19, 2012
    FIFA street is a reboot of the popular street football franchise and after the series going down hill with FIFA street 3 the reboot is hoping to set things straight and back on the right path. im happy to say that EA has succeeded. you can tell that this FIFA street was made by the FIFA 12 team just by the way it looks and plays. Gone are the ugly cel-shaded graphics and arcade styleFIFA street is a reboot of the popular street football franchise and after the series going down hill with FIFA street 3 the reboot is hoping to set things straight and back on the right path. im happy to say that EA has succeeded. you can tell that this FIFA street was made by the FIFA 12 team just by the way it looks and plays. Gone are the ugly cel-shaded graphics and arcade style game-play and in comes realistic visuals and silky smooth game-play where tricks are integrated seamlessly. The tricks are not easy to pull of and will take some practise but it will pay off in the end when you find yourself not just performing the hardest tricks but linking them together. overall this reboot of the FIFA street franchise is a welcome one and i give it a score of 8/10 Expand
  8. Mar 20, 2012
    Very surprised with this one. Wasn't expecting much but what I got is a brilliant alternative to FIFA 12. The gameplay is great with a rather Speedball 2 management mechanic thrown in (gain points and use them to upgrade your players). The moves don't feel gimmicky, they actually compliment the gameplay. Some of the environments look superb too. Well worth picking up. And did someone sayVery surprised with this one. Wasn't expecting much but what I got is a brilliant alternative to FIFA 12. The gameplay is great with a rather Speedball 2 management mechanic thrown in (gain points and use them to upgrade your players). The moves don't feel gimmicky, they actually compliment the gameplay. Some of the environments look superb too. Well worth picking up. And did someone say dubstep? Expand
  9. Mar 14, 2012
    I have been looking forward to this game for ages. I even took the day off from work yesterday to spend it playing. I played all day yesterday and I must say, I am really, really disappointed. Absolutely not worth the price of a full game. This game is a 6-7/10 at most. Iâ
  10. Mar 14, 2012
    A game that was supposed to be very good, but nowhere near that. The gameplay could have been better crafted, so players do not seem that they are always on top of a shaft. The control options are very shallow, leaving much to be desired. Ultimately what I see here is just half a game that was released in a hurry. The idea is good, but as always EA let players on hand.
  11. Mar 13, 2012
    A hugely anticipated return of the FIFA Street series has finally arrived. And while on the outset it might look ok, the insides of the game are unfortunately lacking quite a bit....The games bulk of action is the World Tour mode, here you take on the AI in a range of gametypes as you build your way up from Regional to World Level. You begin by playing downloaded teams from your region andA hugely anticipated return of the FIFA Street series has finally arrived. And while on the outset it might look ok, the insides of the game are unfortunately lacking quite a bit....The games bulk of action is the World Tour mode, here you take on the AI in a range of gametypes as you build your way up from Regional to World Level. You begin by playing downloaded teams from your region and end by taking on the worlds best. Later in the mode you also get to recruit some of the real life players you play against.....The offline portion of the game is very enjoyable if you like the AI, but many people won't, on the hard setting it seems to vary too much with some games you are unable to even touch the ball and some you can easily walk through. But luckily for the tournaments sections, you can choose to play online...... Now speaking about online, the part of a normal FIFA game that a majority are only interested in. Some will like the online portion but as i have seen so far, many are very very dissapointed. When you step online you have the option of Street Seasons (H2H Seasons from FIFA12), games against friends, or Online Team Play. But no matter where you go, you will NOT be able to use any of the many real life club teams, which begs the question, why is there so much choice in teams, it seems a huge waste. You will also be shocked to see the lack of Last Man Standing, or Panna, or any custom settings online, this leads to some games completely lacking skills as there is no incentive to perform them, again, a big waste........The game has great customisation, its enjoyable levelling your team up and working through world tour, but i fear the game will become boring fast and the lack of MP options doesn't help........ ++Levelling, Customisation, Core Gameplay, Taking your Team Online....- - Lack of MP Options, Waste of Potential, Tedious AI, Often Problematic Impact Engine/Wall Gameplay. Expand
  12. Mar 23, 2012
    The "street" Feeling is not here anymore.. maybe the gamplay is nice, but at the end this game looks like and feels like a "Fifa 12 - Remix", EA forgot the Fifa Street Roots.
  13. Dec 6, 2014
    The king is back. The return of the much loved franchise leaves a significant mark. Beautiful customization, world class players and iconic street pitches enable this entry to capture the classic FIFA Street experience. However a lack of replay ability makes for a frustrating purchase after conquering the world of street football.
  14. May 13, 2013
    Not My Scene. Football to me is about tactics and team work. With Fifa Street this was just not an option. I understand this game is not built like that but it still did not play like 5 a Side games i play regularly. The mechanics and controls of the game were good and very easy to pick up. Performing skills was fine but I just did not find it enjoyable to play. I only really liked theNot My Scene. Football to me is about tactics and team work. With Fifa Street this was just not an option. I understand this game is not built like that but it still did not play like 5 a Side games i play regularly. The mechanics and controls of the game were good and very easy to pick up. Performing skills was fine but I just did not find it enjoyable to play. I only really liked the normal match mode rather than the Panna (skin your opponent) or Freestyle (Perform skill moves) modes. I found these tedious and a real slog. I did not really get the character progression system. You can earn stupid amounts of skill points in game with a player and still only get the same level growth if you score a few goals. It just seemed unbalanced. This game really fell apart during multiplayer. Many times my opponents just ran back to their goal and trying to get past when they were just ringing the goal was pathetic.
    I am sure if you like this game you will love it but I would play the demo first. There is nothing WRONG with the game. Graphically its okay and the mechanics good, however I just was not engrossed and found playing it difficult to motivate myself to do.
    Its a shame when I love Fifa as much as I do.
  15. Mar 16, 2012
    Fifa Street is a good game with some MASSIVE flaws!

Fifa Street is a good game with some MASSIVE flaws!

The game itself is really good, beating player with cool tricks is awesome but, I think I am right in thinking that most people who will buy this game will do so to play it online.....So why have EA decided to cut massive chunks out of the online experience?! There are only three game modes online, with Panna, Last Man Standing and Custom games all getting the chop. This makes no sense, as does the fact that you cannot play with official teams online. I dont want to play as Joe Bloggs, I want to play with Messi, Ronaldo and the players who's team I support!!

EA sort out the online and you will have an excellent game on your hands, as it is however it is massively lacking!
  16. Mar 19, 2012
    The gameplay if fun and I love the differs match types. However the numerous collision and animation issues really hurt the flow of the game. So many times player take odd falls or get oddly tangled up. Also the AI is horrid for your team mates, they do nothing except the goalie, he kinda does his job. But the rest will just look at loose balls and won't attack opponents, you really needThe gameplay if fun and I love the differs match types. However the numerous collision and animation issues really hurt the flow of the game. So many times player take odd falls or get oddly tangled up. Also the AI is horrid for your team mates, they do nothing except the goalie, he kinda does his job. But the rest will just look at loose balls and won't attack opponents, you really need to constantly switch players in order to have any type of defense. Expand
  17. Mar 19, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Far to stressful to play tackling is awful shooting is awful its mainly just skill and dribbling and getting tackled your self. I don't reckon-mend this game just stick with FIFA 12 Expand
  18. Mar 14, 2012
    We can't use real clubs on line? We can't play 'Last Man Standing' or 'Panna Rules' on line? We can only use fake/created team. EA are you f. kidding me?

1. May 19, 2012
    Although you wouldn't be able to tell at a glance, Fifa Street offers an especially broad number of challenges, modes and extra's. Take the excellent gameplay into account and Fifa Street definitely earns a spot in your collection.
  2. May 11, 2012
    EA Sports makes a successful return to street football. FIFA Street is a fluid and enjoyable experience, although it lacks the depth of its father. Bring aboard a friend or two to enjoy it even more. [May 2012]
  3. Apr 30, 2012
    Fifa Street is a fun and at times outrageously flashy soccer game with plenty of moves and excitement to satisfy soccer lovers. Unfortunately the game slows down tremendously while on the defensive and an odd teammate switching system and unreliable AI hinder the game from being truly great.