8.9

1. KoolioS.
    Jun 8, 2007
    This is one of my favorite game$. It is awesome the graphics are great!You also can not beat the punch control or the first person part.
  2. ChrisP.
    Jun 15, 2007
    One of the best boxing games. Good graphics, good gameplay.
  3. KillWIll
    Feb 24, 2006
    Amazing Game. Any reviewer that gave this game below a 90 needs to get there creditials checked. Or maybe that need to get over there hate for EA. If you ever wanted to know what it is like to be a pro boxer, pick this game up.
  4. KenN.
    Feb 22, 2006
    Wow. I am not a boxing fan, but I saw this and it instantly is on my must have list. Finally, a real next-gen game I can sink my teeth into.
  5. RichardS.
    Feb 22, 2006
    Best Fighting Game I have played.
  6. DC
    Best boxing game ever.
  7. MikeK.
    Feb 23, 2006
    Awesome. As a big fan of the series, I am thrilled with this new addition. The career mode is limited, but it's still decent fun to play. Advice: Turn off the ability for the ref to stop the fight. I was having trouble getting the CPU to last more than one round, it was pretty frustrating. I love that haymakers are much more limited now, and I find the slowdown in gameply to be more Awesome. As a big fan of the series, I am thrilled with this new addition. The career mode is limited, but it's still decent fun to play. Advice: Turn off the ability for the ref to stop the fight. I was having trouble getting the CPU to last more than one round, it was pretty frustrating. I love that haymakers are much more limited now, and I find the slowdown in gameply to be more realistic than previous versions. Good stuff. Can't wait for the bell to sound and Round 4 to begin. Expand
  8. BillS.
    Feb 23, 2006
    killer game. Those guys from gamespot must have it out for the EA crew. It's understandable with some of their latest releases like NBA and Madden but come on! Give credit where credits due or you'll lose all of yours...
  9. JayB.
    Feb 25, 2006
    great game. Next year better a.i. with an improved single player career mode and there is no greater boxing game on the market.
  10. RanglahF.
    Feb 25, 2006
    Best game for the 360 period.
  11. RyanL.
    Feb 27, 2006
    it is so real and more challenging i loved it.
  12. ALee
    Feb 27, 2006
    This is the first game that actually convinced me PS2 and XBOX are obselete... The next generation of gaming consoles have arrived!
  13. ChrisD.
    Mar 6, 2006
    finally next-gen gaming is here! I have never in my life seen a game with graphics as intense as this!
  14. GaryE.
    Mar 13, 2006
    As a boxing fan this game is fantastic. The career made is a little weak but still great. The 360 had truely come into its own.
  15. JamesL.
    Mar 16, 2006
    I loved this game. its awesome. Before this the last boxing game I played was like Knockout Kings 2001. Obviuosly ive missed out because I havent played Round 1 or 2.
  16. JobA.
    Apr 27, 2006
    All I have to say is that this title is absolutley awsome.I've played just about every boxing game for every system as long as they have made them and none come close or even compare to this one.The third installment is by far the best and the only reason I didn't give it a ten is because the career mode could of been just a little bit stronger but I give it a 9.5.
  17. TimH.
    May 5, 2006
    The best fighting game ever made period, no other game comes close to this with regard to online play, your heart pounds your hands sweat amazing stuff. Only prob is if you loose it is the worst game ever!
  18. DavidS.
    May 8, 2006
    So the graphics are amazing... if you use one of their characters (ex: Muhamuad Ali...) but in the career the graphics stumble... dont get me wrong stillnext gen but not as nice.. all in all buy it.
  19. StefanP.
    Dec 27, 2006
    This game is the second game I bought. I got it used for $40 but I would have paid 100$. Thats how fun it is. The game play is like you are right next to the fighters.
  20. HectorT.
    Apr 30, 2007
    I think this is one of the best games i've played, but my question is this, why haven't they made another one, they keep making a bunch of the same games, but you have to wait yrs. for another boxing game , any body who has played the game has enjoyed it ,I now the sales where there. so why isn't there any info on a new boxing game release, please send me a answer if your I think this is one of the best games i've played, but my question is this, why haven't they made another one, they keep making a bunch of the same games, but you have to wait yrs. for another boxing game , any body who has played the game has enjoyed it ,I now the sales where there. so why isn't there any info on a new boxing game release, please send me a answer if your even planning to make another one , cause if your not your leaving a wide part of the consumer wants open for grab , if you don't have any idea on how to go by making the new boxing game , give me a call or drop me an e-mail I have so many different directions to go with the next one, it could be your best and most profitable one jet. Expand
  21. LiefS.
    Sep 6, 2007
    Being ranked in the top 400 in the world i can say that the gameplay is as amazing as the graphics, my one and only complaint is the roster, there are just too many boxers in the game that either nobody on live pick, or they are just irrelevant in todays boxing, in the next game im hoping to see more pernell whitakers and less jeff lacys.
  22. DarrenD.
    Sep 30, 2007
    Brilliant boxing game only let down by the shortness of the career mode and easy achievements.

A fantastic sports title, but negligible improvements in the career mode and idiotic computer AI hold the game back from true greatness.
  2. Between the supreme visual polish and deep, excellent play, this is the uncontested champ.
    Head-and-shoulders above other EA Sports Xbox 360 launch games, and is the first game in the sports genre to evolve beyond the current generation, and is worth a splurge, even if just for a few hard hits.