Fighters Uncaged Xbox 360

• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Nov 4, 2010
4.6

1. Nov 5, 2010
    Got Kinect on launch, and while this game has some problems with tracking, it is still a decent example of how Kinect motion games have much more potential over the other motion platforms. That, and the decent workout when playing.
  2. Dec 29, 2010
    This game is good, but not great. It's a cool kinect game, even if the graphics are terrible, and it doesn't sense you perfectly. This and Kinect Sports give you a wonderful workout. Another con, however, is unlike some kinect games, you can't use your avatar. Otherwise, the game is a load of fun.
  3. Jan 4, 2011
    The game is designed like Punch out for Wii but without any controller is much more fun. Yes it is a lot of work out but it is very fun. You can dodge, counter strike, give kicks and punch. is there any other game where you can use your all body to fight, without a pad? I don't feel any lag when I play or unresponsive move as long as I fight as I learnt it in the tutorial, doing the rightThe game is designed like Punch out for Wii but without any controller is much more fun. Yes it is a lot of work out but it is very fun. You can dodge, counter strike, give kicks and punch. is there any other game where you can use your all body to fight, without a pad? I don't feel any lag when I play or unresponsive move as long as I fight as I learnt it in the tutorial, doing the right move at the right distance. This range concept is the key. Once you get it you're safe and can play with the different moves. Too bad there is only one character and no woman. That would have been cool if I could play against my friend, on line. This is the main reproach for me. No on line mod. Beside this it is a very good game for kinect. Collapse

1. Jun 27, 2011
    Fighters Uncaged is a nice addition to the Kinect library but ultimately is lacks substance, which prevents it from ever becoming a 'Must Have' game. An interesting diversion but once the game has brutally punched your face off, you will be unlikely to return for a second round.
  2. Mar 15, 2011
    No chance for a game that can't have a single positive aspect. Many technical issues make this an overall failed product for Kinect owners.
  3. Feb 2, 2011
    I can't quite say that this is the worst Kinect launch game, but it's right up (read: down) there.