Final Fight: Double Impact Xbox 360

7.9

1. UjnH
    Apr 22, 2010
    Awesome lifelike arcade experience! I love the arcade menu screen all the way to the faux arcade screen filter you can apply! Just like I remember it as a kid!
  2. TrevorG.
    Apr 20, 2010
    Awesome! A great nostalgic trip down memory lane! I can't believe this "game reviewer" from Game Revolution.... " I don't know why they chose to put Magic Sword along with Final Fight... maybe since it's not very famous? Or because they wanted to make money on a game no one really remembers? Seriously, I've been around and playing for decades and never heard of it Awesome! A great nostalgic trip down memory lane! I can't believe this "game reviewer" from Game Revolution.... " I don't know why they chose to put Magic Sword along with Final Fight... maybe since it's not very famous? Or because they wanted to make money on a game no one really remembers? Seriously, I've been around and playing for decades and never heard of it before." Really? What backwater place have you been playing video games in for decades that you've never heard of Magic Sword? Are you kidding me? Collapse

The presentation of the cabinets and different views are great, the gameplay is as fun as ever, and there’s tons of stuff to collect as you play through this title.
  2. Final Fight and Magic Sword were great in the early 90s, and are still great now. With the extra care Capcom has taken to make sure they can hang in the online/HD era, Double Impact has turned out to be much more than just a simple remake.
  3. Final Fight: Double Impact offers in a single pack two arcade classics, Final Fight and Magic Sword, originally launched in 1989 and 1990 respectively. The work carried out with the conversions of both titles cannot be compared with Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, although they offer online mode and excellent graphical filters.