8.0

1. Nov 25, 2010
    Saw what MasterChef did, so following likewise... No offense to the game itself...but yeah, just to balance up things a bit. Sorry.
    They flamed the user reviews for GT5 without even trying it out. Well, I haven't tried Forza 3, wanted to...but judging from the IGN review screencaptures, I guess I'll stick to GT5, unless F3 is free.
  2. Nov 26, 2010
    Very disappointed by this game...I was expecting a great game with real like physics, but all I got was a pretty looking game with nothing in it. It all looks beautiful but the game feels hollow, physics are very arcady and the game is full of bugs. Definitely the biggest disappointment of all my Xbox 360 games so far. I guess my expectations were just too high..... GT5 over this any day
  3. Nov 27, 2010
    Nothing special. It's fun to customize but it's an arcade game. Honestly I was expecting something more serious. Wait, do I need more characters? AAAAaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I hope that's enough
  4. Dec 4, 2010
    The singlemost biggest mistake to buy this game. This game did not meet my axpectations at all. Going to burn my copy in an oven then pick up Gran Turismo 5.

1. Forza Motorsport 3 has more of what made the second game so great, but also with better visuals, and a more balanced control.
  2. We could nitpick the small things (returning courses, the developers force players to repeatedly race on the same tracks), but none of those issues affect an otherwise incredible racing experience. Forza Motorsport 3 is without question one of the best racers and a surefire contender for 2009 game of the year.
    Forza 3 is a brilliantly engineered, if somewhat cold, racing game.