• Publisher: Konami
  • Release Date: Jun 11, 2008
6.4

1. EndarM
    Aug 26, 2009
    After being a fan of Frogger, I was ready for this game to be released. I got it at midnight release and played the Adventure. It was a great challenge and was fun to play. Then I played Multiplayer which is a lot of fun. More people should play this game online, because multiplayer is so fun.
  2. Mar 6, 2012
    I love this game, the gameplay is same, but is not bad, have much incredible levels, is really funny, bigger, incredible, awesome, I love frogger 2, is a classic.

As with almost every Xbox Live Arcade release, Frogger 2 is most enjoyable when playing multiplayer, but even then it’s not great and considering the difficulty we had finding an opponent, matches will likely be few and far between.
    The crummy gameplay combined with Frogger 2's deceiving graphics (kids will struggle with this game) and jab-a-screwdriver-into-your-ear music make this one of the worst titles available on XBLA.
  3. This game has no excuse. It's very expensive for what it has to offer, and if I were to polish my Flash and ActionScript knowledge, I could have created it myself!