5.0

1. Sep 29, 2010
    MADNESS!!!!! MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!. MADNESS!!!!!! MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!! If you life colours and madness then this is the game for you. My favriote mini game wars the one where you are in a gaint ball and you have to knock people into the lava. That is all I can say.
  2. Apr 27, 2011
    Lots of mini-games, most of them are the same with a different environment which hardly affects the gameplay. Online is empty and probably was when it was first released. Picked the game up for $3.99, don't really regret it because I managed to get 14/14 (1000 gs) in about 2hours.
  3. Feb 28, 2012
    I think that Fuzion Frenzy 2 is a great videogame, with much funny activities, the characters, is a really funny videogame, I think that the third game need Kinect support. I love it.
  4. Jul 1, 2014
    Ok, maybe ''Fuzion Frenzy 2'' isn't one of the best Xbox 360 videogames, maybe it's one of the worst exclusives, but I need recognize that ''Fuzion Frenzy 2'' it's one of my guilty pleasures.
    I know that this sequel doesn't have many improvements over the first, even feel repetitive, and limited, but I spent much funny moments with this sequel, and more with the multiplayer mode.
    Fuzion
    Fuzion Frenzy 2 have much mistakes, it's repetitive, don't add new characters, the game host is really irritating, the music could be better, and the modes aren't very attractive, but sorry, I love it! As I said earlier, ''Fuzion Frenzy 2'' is one of my guilty pleasures.

Fuzion Frenzy 2 isn't terrible, so if you're desperate for a simple, safe party game, it fits the bill. Unfortunately, it fits the bill in so lackluster a manner, it's hard to see why they bothered.
  2. Eighty percent of the included games are fun. The other twenty percent are just plain difficult to play and uninteresting.
  3. When it comes to sitting shoulder to shoulder with some of your friends, Fuzion Frenzy 2 is a passable alternative to having to teach a new player how all the buttons work in another game such as Gears of war. But since it doesn't have much long-term appeal.