Fuzion Frenzy 2 Xbox 360

5.2

1. Quaid
    Feb 3, 2007
    The graphics are very nice and colorful. This is an eye candy game that is worth a rental and that's it. The games are to short, the announcer is a dork and talks way to much, the controls are not responsive at all, the games are confusing, and this game is very bad.
  2. BryanM.
    Apr 9, 2007
    i love this game. but if you have no friends then don't even bother geting it. the announcer in this game is worse then the king and Jr in WWE games.
  3. KelseyA.
    Aug 8, 2007
    The first game was soo much better. this one is useless they ruined a perfectly good game get the original one for 9 used at eb games its worth it.
  4. JakeH.
    Oct 5, 2008
    Absolutely terrible. this game makes me want to stab myself in the neck, be reborn, and blow my face in with a shotgun. the announcer is the biggest loser ive ever seen in my life. the mandatory black person is totally homosexual as are the two girls in this game there is the mandatory queer with emo hair and then there is no minigame worth playing at all the control is terrible and this Absolutely terrible. this game makes me want to stab myself in the neck, be reborn, and blow my face in with a shotgun. the announcer is the biggest loser ive ever seen in my life. the mandatory black person is totally homosexual as are the two girls in this game there is the mandatory queer with emo hair and then there is no minigame worth playing at all the control is terrible and this is without a doubt the worst game ive ever played. Expand
  5. ShawnO.
    Jan 5, 2007
    I gave a one because this game is only good when you have friends over and what if the person that buys this game has no friends......anyways terrible game and should be 2007's worst game
  6. ConnorD.
    Apr 4, 2008
    Easy gamerscore to be gained here but all of the min games are dull and too short and the voice acting is terrible once u have the GS you wont go back on it.
  7. BobB.
    May 12, 2008
    Everything about this sucks... from the awful soundtrack to the repetitive and crap mini-games, to the worst announcer/host in history (I'm not kidding), there is no point picking it up, even if you get it pre-owned like I did.
  8. ACE5
    Jan 16, 2007
    Hours and hours of fun to be had here. It is kind of like Mario Party, but makes a little bit more sense. Best played with a bunch of friends.
  9. MarkB
    Feb 19, 2007
    Most of the mini games are worthless and can be completely passed on. However the few good mini games like: sumo, twisted system, and laser trail you can play with your friends for hours. That said most of the good games were also on fusion frenzy 1.
  10. MikeC.
    Mar 31, 2007
    You can earn all the achievements in 5 hours tops, if it wern't for that damn announcer who talks way to much this would be a 4+
  11. HayleyK
    Apr 21, 2008
    Loved the mini games we were able to download from Xbox but the actual disc game is terrible. Unresponsive controllers, long delays between the games, annoying announcer. Absolutely wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
  12. samm
    Jul 4, 2008
    As a single player experience there is a lot more fun to be found elsewhere on the 360( although younger players may enjoy the game) The game really is based around it's multi-player section. whether it be online or local based multi-player there can be some fun to be gained. There are not many games on the 360 that let the whole family play together and should be applauded for doing As a single player experience there is a lot more fun to be found elsewhere on the 360( although younger players may enjoy the game) The game really is based around it's multi-player section. whether it be online or local based multi-player there can be some fun to be gained. There are not many games on the 360 that let the whole family play together and should be applauded for doing so. The mini-games are varied and are a mixture of good to some pretty poor ones, And the on screen host is one of the most annoying game characters you will come across, And the time that it takes from one mini-game to the next is another problem the game forces upon us . Expand
  13. Sep 29, 2010
    MADNESS!!!!! MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!. MADNESS!!!!!! MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!! If you life colours and madness then this is the game for you. My favriote mini game wars the one where you are in a gaint ball and you have to knock people into the lava. That is all I can say.
  14. Apr 27, 2011
    Lots of mini-games, most of them are the same with a different environment which hardly affects the gameplay. Online is empty and probably was when it was first released. Picked the game up for $3.99, don't really regret it because I managed to get 14/14 (1000 gs) in about 2hours.
  15. Feb 28, 2012
    I think that Fuzion Frenzy 2 is a great videogame, with much funny activities, the characters, is a really funny videogame, I think that the third game need Kinect support. I love it.
  16. Jul 1, 2014
    Ok, maybe ''Fuzion Frenzy 2'' isn't one of the best Xbox 360 videogames, maybe it's one of the worst exclusives, but I need recognize that ''Fuzion Frenzy 2'' it's one of my guilty pleasures.
    I know that this sequel doesn't have many improvements over the first, even feel repetitive, and limited, but I spent much funny moments with this sequel, and more with the multiplayer mode.
    Fuzion
    Fuzion Frenzy 2 have much mistakes, it's repetitive, don't add new characters, the game host is really irritating, the music could be better, and the modes aren't very attractive, but sorry, I love it! As I said earlier, ''Fuzion Frenzy 2'' is one of my guilty pleasures.
  17. Apr 12, 2015
    I have always loved the fuzion frenzy games. I was just a little saddened about this game. I still enjoyed playing it and thought it had good minigames. It just feels like not enough changed. I don't like the voice acting. And it was a little too much like the first game.

Fuzion Frenzy 2 isn't terrible, so if you're desperate for a simple, safe party game, it fits the bill. Unfortunately, it fits the bill in so lackluster a manner, it's hard to see why they bothered.
  2. Eighty percent of the included games are fun. The other twenty percent are just plain difficult to play and uninteresting.
  3. When it comes to sitting shoulder to shoulder with some of your friends, Fuzion Frenzy 2 is a passable alternative to having to teach a new player how all the buttons work in another game such as Gears of war. But since it doesn't have much long-term appeal.