4.9

1. May 26, 2012
    This game is very good. Even if you are not a fan of the Game of Thrones books or lore, you will find plenty to satisfy you: a superb story, some amazing locals well represented by fine looking graphics, high-quality voice over (in french anyway) and a combat system that is much more complex than a lot of "finer" rpg's out there. I highly recommend it.
  2. May 16, 2012
    I didn't expect it to have graphics on pair with a mainstream game. So I'm not disappointed. The story is GREAT, and I am willing to overlooking all the gameplay and graphic problems that plague the game. Its all worth it just for the story.
  3. Jun 10, 2012
    now when i watched the gameplay trailer for it i was sketchy because when you fall in love with a tv series or a movie franchise the games never live up to your expectations but so far i am loving this game if you are at home right now turn off your computer get as much money as you can a buy this god damn game im getting it on x box 360 but i dont care pc , ps3 or xbox buy this game............willy out :) peace Expand
  4. Jul 10, 2012
    I myself am a true fan of the Game of Thrones series. I have been a hardcore gamer for going on 20 years. I have learned in the past that it's not always about the gameplay or graphics. I always look at a game for the story it has to offer. If you are a true fan of the series, and can get past some bugs and whatnot, its a very good game for your collection. I bought it just for the storyline, and that's all it was intended for in my opinion. I dont suggest buying it, but at least a rent. Expand
  5. May 15, 2012
    The graphics may not be that great but they're not that awful. The story is compelling, Both heroes have strong characters and there is a genuine effort to be true to the licence. The game system is not original but at least it's not just another hack n'slash. In the end, it's difficult to put the pad down when you start playing. a must buy
  6. May 15, 2012
    Honnestly, the story is just amazing!! You are totally carried away by the story, from beginning to end. Everything fits.
    The graphics are not exceptional but ok, it's still nice. The atmosphere is kept and the fact of seeing the world move by the decisions we take is just enjoyable! If you like RPG, play it!
  7. May 20, 2012
    Game of Thrones is a strong story-oriented game, feels like a hybrid of RPG and an interactive novel, with good character customization options and a tactical combat. The world of this game is more like a stage, or a movie set, but it is fine by me. Graphics is not stellar< and camera issues are noticeable, but for a good story I could get over it. If you are looking for a good, mature and gripping tale, pick this game. Otherwise, it might be best to look elsewhere. Expand
  8. May 20, 2012
    If you are a fan, this game is a must have. Its like being in the Hbo series. It has some flaws, but not as bad as the reviewers writed. The story is very good and there are some of the characters of the tv series making cameos with the original actor voices.
  9. May 30, 2012
    Great characters, great dialogs, cool Story, , very true to the licence. I was affraid to discover another dumb hack'n slash with poor story, but if you look for some well made scenario, you have to play this one.

Fair and square, Iguess casuals will hate it, but this is one of the best licenced rpg I've played.

1. Sep 4, 2012
    Game of Thrones revels in the source material, wraps its narrative around it, and plays along with the vast universe that George Martin has crafted. It's too bad, and deeply disappointing, that the game celebrates little else.
  2. Jul 26, 2012
    Even if you're a fan of the TV series, the dullness just isn't worth it. [Issue#87, p.86]
  3. Jul 20, 2012
    Ultimately, Cyanide seems to have released a poor excuse for a TV show to Videogame port with Game of Thrones. It's aimed at fans of the show, and you'll soon realise that Cyanide have used little imagination when creating this title, no doubt knowing that fans will lap this tripe up simply for having the title 'Game of Thrones' on the front cover.