7.9

1. May 12, 2011
    For the price you can't beat Gatling Gears. If you are a fan of twin stick shooters that is. I have no issues with this game whatsoever. The action and pacing is excellent. There is a ton of content and it offers coop. The game is actually quite gorgeous. It's a feast for the senses. Try the trial and I bet you are not disappointed.
  2. May 13, 2011
    I completed the campaign on medium in around 5 hours, and i am very eager to play it again on hard. The survival mode so far has been extremely challenging for me, almost a bit too much. The graphics in this game are amazing, there is always something happening on the screen. Boss fight were amazing too.. even though the second one was a bit of a pushover. Love this game, sad i don't have a gold account to play it with friends. Expand
  3. May 13, 2011
    This game took me back to ye olde days of arcade gaming :-), but with the excellent visuals of a modern game. Every explosion feels like a little reward. There is a metric ton of content and it can get refreshingly challenging now and then,..specially on hard. The production value of this game really makes it stand out from the crowd. More of this please xbla!
  4. May 13, 2011
    Back to the good old school arcade gaming! These bosses are just magnificant! Brilliant game with great eye for detail!!! Excellent value for money that is!
  5. May 14, 2011
    Simply awesome!!! Wide variety of enemies, lots of levels, extremely fun bosses (especially in co-op). Top down shooters just ain't getting better than this!!!
  6. May 19, 2011
    Straightforward dodging and shooting made heaps of fun! Lots of explosions and destructible stuff, lots of very nice graphics to look at, plenty of levels to play, it kept me busy for quite a few hours! This game does not pretend to be innovative, it's just a good twin-stick shooter!
  7. Jan 25, 2014
    Wow! 4 hours into the game and I THEN get to a screen which says chapter 1! This game screams to pass your time away, it's one of the first twin stick games I really enjoy! There seems to be something new at every turn. I haven't finished chapter 1 yet and already 7 hours have passed by. I had to tear myself away from the game. It has a very addictive game play that really encapsulates you and puts you into a hypnotic zone. I like this game. Well worth the $10 I payed on demand for it. And it's less than a couple of gigs of space. Expand

1. Sep 29, 2011
    A solid game that ticks off everything on the things-you-need-to-have-in-a-twin-stick-shooter list. Doesn't stand out from the crowd though. [October, p.80]
  2. Jul 25, 2011