7.3

1. Mar 25, 2013
    Fantastic! I was not expecting anything, I remember Giana sisters being some kind of rip-off mario clone from years ago. But the graphics and game mechanics blew me away. Fantastic game with some neat ideas that keep it feeling like a modern title. If you have any interest in platform games at all, you should love this!
  2. Mar 21, 2013
    Great fun! This is the best platformer on Xbox Live Arcade, the visuals are really neat. Loading takes a bit though, but every level is worth the wait. Be not misled by the cute graphics: This game is for those looking for a real challenge!

1. May 28, 2013
    With its wonderfully designed stages, the cool soundtrack, exciting boss fights and comfortable learning curve Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams is a whole lot of fun - only we missed a co-op mode a little bit.
  2. Apr 24, 2013
    A pleasantly compelling game, with great art and that under the novelty of the dimension-shifting mechanics hides an old school platformer experience.
  3. Apr 21, 2013
    Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams on Xbox 360 is still a good nostalgic platform game that offers a nice challenge. Slightly longer loading times and the absence of the two free DLCs makes this version a bit less desirable, but still good for players that don't have a gaming PC.