8.0

1. Nov 25, 2010
    This isn't a bad add-on, but I really didn't get that much out of it. The story was there, but it was fast to beat and I really didn't have much attachment to the characters. I kind of just played through it and thought "hm" and just moved on with my life. Nothing special here.
  2. AlexH
    Mar 25, 2009
    Not only is Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned somewhat of a bore, but after playing this game for a while, you may ask yourself, when will this (now) dull franchise ever end?
  3. ShaneP
    Jun 1, 2009
    The new missions are pretty dull and it didn't feel like they'd put any effort into providing you with any variety. While the standard game really kept me playing this didn't really grab me. The new grainy filter doesn't really work for me and i personally think it makes the game look awful. Might be worth if it you're a big fan, or if you play the multiplayer mode a lot.
  4. Aug 17, 2010
    Though it ties to the most epic game in the series of GTA it wasn't what i expected out of it. it should have been longer. I didn't really like the ending either. the story for what it was, was pretty good.
  5. liamz
    May 1, 2009
    TLAD. Good add-on, but expected a lot more. The new player, missions, vehicles and weapons is awesome. But the safe houses are crap. the length of the main missions is rubbish. i had it completed in a day. You cant change your clothes and have lost the clothes shops. Had I played it before i got it, i wouldnt hav forked out 15 quid for it. hopefully the next is better.
  6. DillH
    Sep 4, 2009
    I finished the story in about 6 and a half hours, to be honest i think some missions are fun, some are incredibly boring, the new weapons are good. But the reason this got a 6 is because it really isnt very fun.
  7. Sep 12, 2014
    I know GTA IV:TLAD was a DLC but it was sort of boring. The only thing I really enjoyed were th last 3 missions. Johnny Klebeitz making off with the cash, when he was doing the deal with Niko, then having to fght a bunch a thugs for stealing the cash, then breaking into the Alderny sate correctional facilty to kill Billy. But other than that I can it.
  8. Nov 23, 2014
    What I love about the GTA 4 DLC's is being able to look at missions at a different point of view. Lost and Damned featured a story about The Lost, a biker gang that later in the game split into two sides, those who support Johnny and those who support Billy. It delves deeply into the relationships between each person.
    Instead of starting at the bottom and working your way up like in every
    Instead of starting at the bottom and working your way up like in every other GTA games you're already the Vice President of The Lost. My favorite mission was the last one when you fought your way through the Alderney State Correction Facility and executed Billy/
    But the game did seem kind of short and their weren't too many improvements from GTA IV like graphics but I still enjoyed playing.

It's without a doubt one of the best downloadable game expansions ever made, and a truly worthy addition to one of (if not the) defining title of this generation to date.
    This is how DLC’s got to be. Over 20 new missions, new characters, new weapons and save points during missions (finally!) make this an extraordinary add on for an extraordinary game. Sadly it’s exclusive for 360.
  3. Live to ride, ride to live. Lost & Damned is finally out with a bunch of new goodies that'll take the DLCs to a new level compared to what we've seen so far on this generation of consoles. Johny Klebitz is a very interesting character that resembles the style of Niko Bellic --not much talking but definitely a lot of action in a complete and fully new GTA experience. New multiplayer modes, weapons, primary and secondary missions and hours of joy in a new benchmark for the DLC.