8.0

1. Nov 25, 2010
    This isn't a bad add-on, but I really didn't get that much out of it. The story was there, but it was fast to beat and I really didn't have much attachment to the characters. I kind of just played through it and thought "hm" and just moved on with my life. Nothing special here.
  2. Feb 9, 2013
    GTA: TLAD is the most disapointing thing ever. Now just like IV the characters are the same the story makes no sense at all, when you heard that a new GTA is coming out you were thinking "How bad can it be, it can't be worse than IV, I mean you play as a biker and do everything you did in IV". Yeah until you played the game and it blew you're mind, no Im serious you went straight to theGTA: TLAD is the most disapointing thing ever. Now just like IV the characters are the same the story makes no sense at all, when you heard that a new GTA is coming out you were thinking "How bad can it be, it can't be worse than IV, I mean you play as a biker and do everything you did in IV". Yeah until you played the game and it blew you're mind, no Im serious you went straight to the guy who sold you the game to get you're money back and an extra few hours that you wasted. TLAD is in fact worse than IV but its not the worst in the series, like Yoda once said "There is another". 2/10 Expand
  3. Aug 17, 2010
    Though it ties to the most epic game in the series of GTA it wasn't what i expected out of it. it should have been longer. I didn't really like the ending either. the story for what it was, was pretty good.
  4. Apr 27, 2011
    10/10 = Masterpiece = This is DLC?? I could've sworn it was a new GTA game and a masterful one at that.
  5. Dec 9, 2012
    Almost like a brand new game, but shorter. It seems like Rockstar never runs out of fuel when creating new settings, new characters and plots. The story holds up perfectly, even when blending into the story line of GTA4 and The Ballad of Gay Tony.
  6. Jul 18, 2012
    Liked the new bike mechanics .... voice acting did great job .. story sucks but dialogues are great .... Dunno why i feel that AI of gang members are stupid or weak ..... not as great as GTA 4 .. but good DLC
  7. Oct 31, 2012
    Great expansion pack to an already fantastic game. The use of intertwining roles was awesome, as well as giving the player a new look on the main games events. Low replay value but still worth the money and time.
  8. Mar 12, 2014
    This game is really fun. There are new weapons, and there's a new story line. Its amazing. This game should have been a ballad, because it is like a ballad. Always sad. My opinion, this game is amazing and deserves better.
  9. Mar 8, 2014
    The start of this game is not good, however towards the end it becomes great. A slight problem is the lack of missions. There are not a lot of missions, so the game's story doesn't last as long as Gay Tony or IV.
  10. Mar 24, 2014
    THE BEST DLC EVER MADE...better than tbogt and even better than the original game....this dlc is more fun than gta iv or tlad..the missions are cool and the side missions (gang wars) are AWESOM...honestly i wished that TLAD was the main game and the Niko part was a DLC
  11. Sep 12, 2014
    I know GTA IV:TLAD was a DLC but it was sort of boring. The only thing I really enjoyed were th last 3 missions. Johnny Klebeitz making off with the cash, when he was doing the deal with Niko, then having to fght a bunch a thugs for stealing the cash, then breaking into the Alderny sate correctional facilty to kill Billy. But other than that I can it.
  12. Nov 23, 2014
    What I love about the GTA 4 DLC's is being able to look at missions at a different point of view. Lost and Damned featured a story about The Lost, a biker gang that later in the game split into two sides, those who support Johnny and those who support Billy. It delves deeply into the relationships between each person.
    Instead of starting at the bottom and working your way up like in every
    Instead of starting at the bottom and working your way up like in every other GTA games you're already the Vice President of The Lost. My favorite mission was the last one when you fought your way through the Alderney State Correction Facility and executed Billy/
    But the game did seem kind of short and their weren't too many improvements from GTA IV like graphics but I still enjoyed playing.

It's without a doubt one of the best downloadable game expansions ever made, and a truly worthy addition to one of (if not the) defining title of this generation to date.
    This is how DLC’s got to be. Over 20 new missions, new characters, new weapons and save points during missions (finally!) make this an extraordinary add on for an extraordinary game. Sadly it’s exclusive for 360.
  3. Live to ride, ride to live. Lost & Damned is finally out with a bunch of new goodies that'll take the DLCs to a new level compared to what we've seen so far on this generation of consoles. Johny Klebitz is a very interesting character that resembles the style of Niko Bellic --not much talking but definitely a lot of action in a complete and fully new GTA experience. New multiplayer modes, weapons, primary and secondary missions and hours of joy in a new benchmark for the DLC.