Grand Theft Auto IV Xbox 360

7.9

1. Nov 27, 2015
    Grand theft auto IV was the 2nd best Gta game in the whole pack type deal, the first on vice city because I loved and I mean loved the campaign a lot. So Gta 4 had a bloody, action, sexy, and brutal campaign which was amazing. And I was a great game, 9-10 right there.
  2. Feb 20, 2016
    ótimo jogo, joguei muito ele no xbox 360, salvei o jogo e gostei da história, mas nada se compara a zoeira, nossa, perdi as contas de quantas vezes eu joguei granadas naquele hospital. roubar o helhicoptero do heliporto, roubar a viatura da polícia e prender os criminosos, quebrar as cancelas do pedágio pra não precisar pagar, colocar um carro no meio da rua pra gerar trânsito e depoisótimo jogo, joguei muito ele no xbox 360, salvei o jogo e gostei da história, mas nada se compara a zoeira, nossa, perdi as contas de quantas vezes eu joguei granadas naquele hospital. roubar o helhicoptero do heliporto, roubar a viatura da polícia e prender os criminosos, quebrar as cancelas do pedágio pra não precisar pagar, colocar um carro no meio da rua pra gerar trânsito e depois explodir tudo com a bazuca. tacar granada nas lanchonetes, tacar granadas no boliche. empurrar os outros na linha do trem. só não gostei de duas coisas, 1 - o jogo continua com aquele bug do carro sumir do lugar onde eu estaciono. 2 - a cidade é muito cinza. Expand
  3. May 9, 2016
    Has to be one of the best games i have every played. I was so hooked on it for a good 4-6 years before it got boring, and i played it everyday for those years. It's a game you can put your mind to work on, no it isn't Grand Theft Auto V where you can customize your cars or fly jets, but that's what i like about it. You can really put your mind to work, because there is so much to do in this game.
  4. May 15, 2016
    Actually, this GTA game one of the best in series. Wonderful and sad storyline, wonderful grapics for 2008, yeah and the Liberty City - my favorite city in GTA. Much better for GTA V with her worst storyline
  5. Jun 3, 2016
    + Amazing "alive" world
    + Great Visuals and attention to detail.
    + Awesome Multiplayer
    + Great story and characters
    + Fun controls = Fun Gameplay

- Mission structure was a bit archaic.
  6. Oct 15, 2016
    Jogo demais, só que achei a dirigibilida dos carros ruins. O jogo vai te entreter muito, fazendo você continuar jogando para saber se o Niko vai ser feliz ou não.
    "Let's go bowling?"
  7. Feb 21, 2017
    Best story in any GTA game. Good gameplay. Big and detailed open world with tons of things to do in it. Sadly the game limits this world until the player advances in the main storyline. A greatly enjoyable game overall.
  8. Feb 22, 2017
    Astonishing game.Very Well Developed and a very gripping story line altogether.One of the best games I have ever played.Deserves all respect towards it.Characters development is brilliant.Rockstar did well with this one
  9. Mar 5, 2017
    Com gráficos bonitos e um tom completamente caótico, seja bem vindo a selva de pedras de Liberty City. O jogo é ótimo e por isso é meu GTA favorito, sempre que lança um GTA nossa expectativa é máxima pois sabemos que temos um GOTY e por mais alta que seja nossa expectativa GTA sempre nos surpreenderá, com GTA IV não foi diferente, Simplesmente perfeito.
  10. Apr 16, 2017
    Grand Theft Auto IV is an amazing game. The gameplay is flawless, with plenty of things to do. The cast of character is fantastic, with a great story to boot. My only complaint involves the lack of checkpoints.
  11. Apr 16, 2017
    The story for this game is by far the greatest in the GTA series, I can't think of any gamer who doesn't know the name 'Niko Bellic'. This game improved on everything previous games had done and used a whole new engine to design the world, going for as much realism as could be achieved. It's really easy to build a connection with Niko's situation and understand his feeling over the courseThe story for this game is by far the greatest in the GTA series, I can't think of any gamer who doesn't know the name 'Niko Bellic'. This game improved on everything previous games had done and used a whole new engine to design the world, going for as much realism as could be achieved. It's really easy to build a connection with Niko's situation and understand his feeling over the course of the game, probably making him the most memorable character in the GTA series. Expand
  12. May 23, 2017
    Amazing world-building for its time. The plot is nothing new or extraordinary, an outsider trying to make it in the big city, but this time it's a Russian. I had a slight issue with this simple, bland, worn-out story and plot structure, the characters and the living-breathing city full of possibilities was what really kept my attention. The gameplay is a bit clunky in GTA IV and almost allAmazing world-building for its time. The plot is nothing new or extraordinary, an outsider trying to make it in the big city, but this time it's a Russian. I had a slight issue with this simple, bland, worn-out story and plot structure, the characters and the living-breathing city full of possibilities was what really kept my attention. The gameplay is a bit clunky in GTA IV and almost all of the side missions are repetitive and not that fun. The single-player campaign had these short-comings, though from what I heard and remembered the online multiplayer was a blast. Expand
  13. May 23, 2017
    Me pareció un buen juego pero no me termino de convencer, tiene buenos gráficos, buen control de personaje, buena inteligencia de la IA, un mapa grande, gran duración de juego, pero le falta una historia que enganche porque al menos conmigo no lo hizo, también el carisma del personaje es muy flojo, la verdad me gustaron mas las expansiones.
    Es un juego que en lo técnico es perfecto pero
    Es un juego que en lo técnico es perfecto pero no termina de llegar al jugador.
  14. Jun 26, 2017
    The best game of Grand Theft Auto franchise!!!!!!!!! This is much better than cof cof, GTA San Andreas. The people are very hipocrite to say this game is a trash.
  15. Sep 9, 2017
    GTA 4 was a huge step forward for the series, it changed up the graphics and gameplay without sarcrificing the fun of the series' open-world exploration nor the engaging characters and story. Although it was out-shined by GTA 5 (IN MY OPINION) I still respect what this game did for the GTA series and it still remains a great game.

1. It's got a world you believe in, a cast you care about and a script stuffed with brilliant moments... Utterly stunning in every resepct. [May 2008, p.79]
  2. Xbox World 360 Magazine UK
    Rockstar have surpassed themselves, delivering unquestionably the definitive GTA and perhaps the greatest videogame of all time. [June 2008]
    I could go on and on about why Grand Theft Auto IV is one of the best games we've ever seen and why even folks who are easily offended should play it, but that would be pointless. The only thing you need to know is that you have to play this game. Period.