5.7

1. Oct 23, 2013
    GTAO can be a fun at times, but this is not a whole game. This is not a complete game. This is a Beta. We all paid $60 for GTA V and got the GTAO beta for free. As a beta I'd score it a five because you can't really score a beta, and five is the median, the average; neither good nor bad, but just there.
  2. Dec 15, 2013
    No this isn't because the launch was kind of a failure, I don't care about that. What I do care about is the overall quality of the Online.
    The Online is fun, I won't pretend it isn't because that would be a lie. HOWEVER the online does still have one fundamental floor that cripples the experience. The currency. Every feature is designed to try and spend as much of your money as possible! If you want to do a job that requires some kind of aerial vehicle you need to BUY ONE! Since 9 times out of 10 no vehicles will be spawned. Or how about when you die near your personal vehicle (Which is a pointless feature) it gets impounded and will often be damaged so you have to break it out of the Police Station and then repair it. And you NEED a personal vehicle as if the cops see you in a vehicle that isn't yours their spider sense kicks in and they know it's been stolen. Or you'll get a bounty put on your head by the owner who magically knew it was you that stole it (the game is called Grand Theft Auto for God's sake).
    The game also actively tries to stop you causing chaos with friends as the military bases and airports are walled off and difficult to get in also you have so little health that you die in very few shots.
    So in conclusion GTA online is ok you can have fun but is limited by certain features.
  3. Nov 10, 2013
    A lot of bugs and a bad plot with monotone missions. Nice to play with friends, but left much to be desired. In my opinion the big problem in the hole GTA V game was the "online mode".
  4. Oct 23, 2013
    Flawed in every sense. There's a few snippets of joy to be had here with friends (and I mean people you know in real life). The fun of driving around robbing liquor stores can't be faulted.

But, when the wheels come off (and sadly, they frequently do), it's a completely broken game. Even when it works though, there are a lot of strange design choices that seem to exist to

Even when it works though, there are a lot of strange design choices that seem to exist to deliberately make the game a grind.

And it's just forcing players to have to farm or glitch and others to follow suit if they don't want to be left behind. Why buy a car when players are simply duplicating the rare ones for each other? Why put a bounty on a player when they can just sit in their apartment and collect the money for themselves.

I also find it frustrating that "Missions" aren't separated between PvP and PvE. Co-op is great, but at the end of the mission they give a list of suggestions that are all PvP.
    what's the point of that?

People saying others shouldn't be giving bad reviews now because of problems with the servers you shouldn't be giving good reviews IGNORING the state the game is actually in. People are paying for Xbox Live to use this feature and I think it's unacceptable that it's very unstable over a month after release.
  5. Feb 8, 2014
    Released 14 days after the much anticipated title Grand theft auto 5. Players from all around the world flooded into servers on October 1st to take part in Rockstar's idea of an authentic multiplayer experience. what fan received was none other than a below mediocre experience. Featuring no solid story what so ever. The lack of dialogue and introduction of many new hate worthy characters.Released 14 days after the much anticipated title Grand theft auto 5. Players from all around the world flooded into servers on October 1st to take part in Rockstar's idea of an authentic multiplayer experience. what fan received was none other than a below mediocre experience. Featuring no solid story what so ever. The lack of dialogue and introduction of many new hate worthy characters. makes mission frustrating as hell when you spend 20 minutes on average to earn a messily $2000 that just might be able to replenish the ammunition you used during the mission. But the real question is what sort of price can you put on this artistic travesty?. The answer depends on how gullible you are for a flashy set of wheels or a the best apartment money can buy. $26 AUD will get you around $1, 250, 000 in game cash which if you don't spend right away is taken away slowly in hospital fees when you player is murdered. the most expensive item in the game to date is the rhino tank costing $3, 000, 000 which works out to be nearly $60 AUD. which cannot be stored in a garage and has to be redelivered costing quite a sum of money every time it is destroyed. Multiplayer modes such as TDM and racing are just a couple of the things that you can hate and love at the same time. delivering high and fast octane action the only way your going to see gold is by putting the money you spent hours earning into betting . 5 months from release capture the flag has been the only released game mode post released leaving fans aggravated at the fact the highly anticipated aspect of GTA online heists is still not available. playing a major role in the single player alone heists would be originally thought to have been released a launch of a few weeks after at the most. already detailing some aspects of the game mode though the multiplayer trailer released before GTA V's launch. friends and your complex imagination on free roam are just about the only things that want you not to smash your head into a brick wall after moments when you realize the $225,000 is the exact same as the $400,000 apartment with a different view or your just about done with the mission side of things. final verdict 5/10 GTA V Online delivers a lousy unfinished work that shares the same amount of effort as the 2013 bombshell Alien: colonial marines Expand
  6. Dec 30, 2013
    I got gifted 3 billion then got banned wth is this garbage s*** mess disgusting i dont even know......................................................
  7. Oct 12, 2013
    Grand Theft Auto V is one of the best games out so what could go wrong with Grand Theft Auto Online, two words 'gameplay problems' this is maybe better than other online game launches (Star Trek Online)
    But it was so buggy it took about 7 hours in total to get in a game
    even then i was either disconnected or my character disappeared. Though put all these negatives besides, GTA Online
    But it was so buggy it took about 7 hours in total to get in a game
    even then i was either disconnected or my character disappeared.
    Though put all these negatives besides, GTA Online offers a lot of fun, if you get into a game and some of your other friends have it is so fun and addictive.
    (MOST OF THESE ISSUES HAVE BEEN FIXED)
  8. Oct 26, 2013
    GTA Online is a very decent addition to the finest game of the generation but is only really enjoyable with friends in short bursts. There is plenty of things to do around Los Santos but many activities can tire and with dated technology; it's hard to see if R* can continue to add to the Multiplayer experience on the current consoles. There just isn't enough to keep you engrossed onceGTA Online is a very decent addition to the finest game of the generation but is only really enjoyable with friends in short bursts. There is plenty of things to do around Los Santos but many activities can tire and with dated technology; it's hard to see if R* can continue to add to the Multiplayer experience on the current consoles. There just isn't enough to keep you engrossed once you've seen it all but it's nice to flit in and out now and again whilst playing the main campaign. It's a freebie nevertheless so it's a welcome addition and if we see GTA V appear of the next gen; we may see the mode develop and expand in time. Rockstar are certainly passionate about the title and have fixed many teething problems since launch so I highly recommend trying it out. Expand
  9. Sep 30, 2014
    It's fun for a while but certainly too much of a grind for me. It's definitely more fun if you have some friends to play with.
    Insert joke about Rockstar not releasing heists.
  10. Jul 15, 2014
    It's great, and at the same time, pretty awful. I love the freemode, but there's literally no story. Even the "missions" are just "Go from point A to point B, get this, and go back to Point A.", no exceptions. The crews aren't really much of anything, and money is really difficult to come by. It's fun to just drive with some random player, escape the police, and go rob a bunch ofIt's great, and at the same time, pretty awful. I love the freemode, but there's literally no story. Even the "missions" are just "Go from point A to point B, get this, and go back to Point A.", no exceptions. The crews aren't really much of anything, and money is really difficult to come by. It's fun to just drive with some random player, escape the police, and go rob a bunch of convenience stores, but it gets old pretty fast. I think that the heist update will definitely improve it however.

Speaking of the updates, they just add vehicles and weapons, that's it. The least they could do is add some more music to the radios, instead of the same 8 songs on repeat for each radio station. The setting of Los Angeles isn't very enjoyable either, compared to the setting of Chicago from Watch Dogs. There are still plenty of errors, such as everyone seeming as though they're disconnected when you join. They could have done a much better job with this, and I'm honestly disappointed.
  11. Oct 3, 2014
    We'll u had one job rock star to make an online that will blow us away. There are lot of serious bugs,glitches. Just try to fix them and make the online experience better,other wise great job.
  12. Jun 19, 2015
    Grande Ilusão que os Jogadores medíocres tem que gta online é tudo , isso ta foda demais pessoas que se dizem Gamer jogando gta online , to bolodo com isso Rockstar , tudo marketing e marketing ;-;

1. Nov 27, 2013
    Diverse, chaotic, and loads of fun, especially with a group of friends. [Christmas 2013, p.84]
  2. Nov 1, 2013
    It’s been a tough start, but this is the way to go. If they keep polishing the experience and adding content, Los Santos is going to be our home for a long time.
  3. Oct 26, 2013
    The great number of diverse things to do in the game is its strongest asset.