5.6

1. Oct 4, 2013
    I had some extreme issues at launch, but after a while, it works like a charm and it's awesome when you finally get past the extremely bugged out tutorial. Everything is awesome after that, but Rockstar, I am still a bit disappointed.
  2. Oct 2, 2013
    Absolutely fantastic. A vast improvement over GTA IV multiplayer the additions of missions and robberies keep the experience fresh and the sheer number of purchasable items, ranging from beer and cigarettes to sports cars and apartments always gives the player a reason to chase the big money. The ability to do masks, hats and glasses on the go is also a welcome addition which should also be included in the single player experience.
    Whilst I am aware of all the issues with servers at the moment this was to be expected, with *R selling double the amount anticipated. People criticising need to understand the technical difficulty with trying to provide an online service for a possible 20 million people all at the same time.
    On another note there has also been concern over the effect micro transactions have in the game. They however whilst the money packs can be used to purchase cars, apartments and clothes etc they can't be used to give a clear advantage in combat as weapons and armour along with car modifications are locked depending on player rank.
    In summary I would highly recommend this game for any fan of online sandbox games or long time fans of the series.
  3. Oct 28, 2013
    This is a great game which shows promise to deliver more. There are some players who just expect every vehicle and weapon handed to them on a plate, if you can get past that expectation you can enjoy the rewarding experience of earning your first property and super car.

While the game suffered in the first couple of weeks this was understandable given the amount of copies of the game
    sold, most issues have been resolved and rockstar are working hard to address the others.

A mixture between free-roam where you can do what you want; and group missions with a set goal. You can choose to create havoc for other players though the most enjoyment comes from working with other players.

Rockstar are listening and with future DLC such as heists coming our way I can see people playing this for a long time.
  4. Oct 14, 2013
    Well it had problems on day one launch which is normal for a game with so many players, but since everything was fixed you can say that this game is AMAZING! you can do bunch of stuff in Online with friends, this is best open world game ever made so GTA V GTA Online 10/10
  5. Oct 20, 2013
    Grand Theft Auto Online A ambitious online entity to Grand Theft Auto Five. The outrageous fun you can have in GTA online is amazing. When the servers are working The character creation system I found in innovative.The system in not linear as such titles as Saints Row This new system can make your dad be past characters from other R* titles such as Red Dead Redemption or Grand Theft Auto 4. Some minor glitches occur but these are nor game breaking nor annoying.
    So if you prefer the wilderness of Blaine County or you sweet new apartment in Los Santos your sure like GTA online.
    9/10 Very Good
  6. Dec 13, 2013
    This game has been great. The online for the first couple of weeks was glitchy and laggy but since then I havn't had much of a problem. I enjoy playing online just as much as playing the first player experience. With the ability to play with random people or friends and rob stores together or do a multiplayer deathmatch has just brought many hours of entertainment to my home. This game would have been worth $100 let alone $59.99. Just the feeling of robbing someone after they win a deathmatch before the reach the atm is video-gasmic. I am a true fan of GTA and this online gameplay has only enriched my already smirk expression. My only hope is that they add the stock exchange program to the online gameplay soon. I drool from my mouth for this game. 10++++++ Expand
  7. Dec 27, 2013
    Amazing in Nearly Every Way
    This is almost a good as the singleplayer as of pure quality. Overall it is much better than the campain. Online has a leveling up system that makes you work hard for weapons, a little to hard at first though. I shoulden't have to give 3 hours of gameplay just to get to level 6 to unlock a crappy submachine gun, Despite the slow level ups you can buy apartments
    and customize your charters appearance. Speaking of the look of your charters the cahrater creater is awfal. You costomize your guy by picking parents and then your grandparents. i think a tradidional carather creater would have been much more effective and simple. Despite of that the cloths you can put a fairly massive of clothes to begin with. Also there is even more clothes coming via free dlc. Yes free dlc. One of the high points of the game is the fact that you can do it all with up to 16 other people. The amount of fun things you can do is absolutely ridiculous.The 16 player count is kinda low for a world of gta’s size. The world you play in is set in San Andreas which is based of of southern california. There are 2 halves the map. The first is Los Santos which is based off of los angeles The second is Blaine county, which consists of wilderness, small towns, and a military base. The map is absolutely massive and blows any other game map out of the water. However over a quarter of it is consisted of untrekable mountains. The map has tons of detail, but you can’t go inside any buildings. The map is indestructible sadly. San Andreas/ Los Santos is a great setpeace for the pure fun of this game.it pushes the 8 year old consoles farther than thought previosly possible Fun is proberly the best word to descirbe this game.

Despite a few drawbacks this game is absolutely amazing.
    Score
    9.7/10
  8. Jan 7, 2014
    I see the score of this game and I am so surprised of the score it has, I love gta online, it's so much fun doing everything I did in gta V with my friends! Anyway just saying, best game ever, disappointed with the players who had rated this game.
  9. Jan 15, 2014
    Overall good game, beside the beginning problems and all the hackers, lots of content to explore until heists come out. new update every two months that keep things fresh
  10. Jul 23, 2014
    Ok ok so lets start with the good

The good

-Lots of activites
    -you can be a driver and a passinger
    -Robbing stores nice
    -Lots of clothes
    -Awesome dlc
    -8000 levels

The bad

-no topless strippers
    - lots of annoying people try to kill you

1. Nov 27, 2013
    Diverse, chaotic, and loads of fun, especially with a group of friends. [Christmas 2013, p.84]
  2. Nov 1, 2013
    It’s been a tough start, but this is the way to go. If they keep polishing the experience and adding content, Los Santos is going to be our home for a long time.
  3. Oct 26, 2013
    The great number of diverse things to do in the game is its strongest asset.